Sign in to follow this  
JoshQ

Revealing Top ‘Tube Sweetheart’ EDIT

Revealing Top ‘Tube Sweetheart’ EDIT

For The Sims 4

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t have to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult, adult and elder femsins
  • Located on the top/tank category (rest of categories based on the original)
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs (morphs based on the original)
  • Polycount: 3480
  • 15 swatches

Defects

• Slight texture stretching depending on your sim proportions

Notes

• I deleted half of the original tank-top and integrated Cmar’s naked torso with nipples, the process is exactly the same as in Sims 3. That also means integrating a different one should be easy(ish)
  • This top can be combined with skirts, pants, shorts, etc., at least those made by EA

Credits

• Naked torso by Cmar
  • Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts

Important

• I’m still familiarizing with Sims 4 “gameplay”, that means I test my CC with the base game and very few mods; if you find any problem don’t hesitate to let me know. Also, I’m not set on the skins, body and mods I’ll use and that can influence the kind of CC I’ll do in the future so suggestions are welcome

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File Magician Corset EDIT, for MedBod (plus head accessory)
      This CC is offered completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located on the ‘outfit’ category Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: 4244 4 color channels Only available in .package format Defects:
      Weirdness on the right arm of your sim while on CAS, in-game looks OK Texture stretching depending on your sim proportions Small clipping around the hips under default and custom animations Colors are a little tricky Notes:
      Was looking for something simple, specially because some of the clothes included on ‘Showtime’ (where this garment came from) have messy UV’s I also extracted the hat from one of the magician hairs, it’s compatible with the hat sliders. Other details: located on ‘accessory’ section, ‘earrings’ slot; polycount, 2082; 4 channels, bla, bla, bla Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 01/27/2019 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is offered completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located on the ‘outfit’ category Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: 4244 4 color channels Only available in .package format Defects:
      Weirdness on the right arm of your sim while on CAS, in-game looks OK Texture stretching depending on your sim proportions Small clipping around the hips under default and custom animations Colors are a little tricky Notes:
      Was looking for something simple, specially because some of the clothes included on ‘Showtime’ (where this garment came from) have messy UV’s I also extracted the hat from one of the magician hairs, it’s compatible with the hat sliders. Other details: located on ‘accessory’ section, ‘earrings’ slot; polycount, 2082; 4 channels, bla, bla, bla Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts
    • By JoshQ
      For The Sims 4
      This CC is offered completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t have to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult, adult and elder femsins Located on the top/tank category (rest of categories based on the original) Disabled for random sims All LODs (morphs based on the original) Polycount: 3480 15 swatches Defects
      Slight texture stretching depending on your sim proportions Notes
      I deleted half of the original tank-top and integrated Cmar’s naked torso with nipples, the process is exactly the same as in Sims 3. That also means integrating a different one should be easy(ish) This top can be combined with skirts, pants, shorts, etc., at least those made by EA Credits
      Naked torso by Cmar Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Important
      I’m still familiarizing with Sims 4 “gameplay”, that means I test my CC with the base game and very few mods; if you find any problem don’t hesitate to let me know. Also, I’m not set on the skins, body and mods I’ll use and that can influence the kind of CC I’ll do in the future so suggestions are welcome
    • By JoshQ
      View File Accessory Stockings Set N01
      Yep, this is for The Sims 4

This CC is available completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t have to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult, adult and elder female sims Disabled for random 1a and 1b have 6 color swatches each, 1c has 8 Defects:
      Some pixelation from up close Minor deformation on the inner thighs Notes:
      Used yfAcc_SocksStockingSheer as base for the categories Because 99.9999% of my textures start as vectors it was more or less easy to adapt them to Sims 4 Sadly for some strange reason EA didn’t make a 100% uniform UV map on the inside thighs… the rest is perfect and at least for stockings I have my workflow settled Swatches… even if I made 20 or 30 I believe it wouldn’t be enough and of course don’t want to spend a lot making them. I’m thinking in uploading a PSD so you can make your own, that require some cleaning on my part to make it usable so probably won’t happen until my next stockings set VERY IMPORTANT:
      This was made on a base/vanilla game, besides Cmar’s nude parts and the pose player I have zero mods, animations, scripts, poses, custom sliders, etc., I’m still figuring out what to use. If you find any problems please let me know. Submitter JoshQ Submitted 12/28/2018 Category Accessories