Morroblivion Guide: Development

Anatriax

• 2 weeks later...

finally!! I'm here!!

i want to begin with an immense compliments to your guides!!!

next, excuse me for my bad english!

for your skyrim guide, for now, i have nothing to suggest, because i havn't already tried it... in my intenction, from today, i wanto to restart my adventures from morroblivion, oblivion, and finally skyrim!

For this purpose, i have some suggestion to you... there's many user (and so i) that like to play morroblivion and oblivion as a unique story, so it was awesome if we can integrate some contents even in the oblivion plane!

i found that with a minimal work, we can have a beautiful morroblivion (with sexual contents! ) and beautiful overhaul... and in my game (with your guide....) it's all without CTD or problems of any sort!

I have simply added to your complete guide (in the other site):

streamline (only for save)

oblivion reloaded (with little work, for compatibility with morroblivion..)

enbboost for other stability performance (removed obviously tweaked enb)

i've added WAC for FCOM (an overhaul of wac made for workking 100% with Fcom)

maskar's overhaul (already 100% compatible)

supreme magicka (with morroblivion patch)

midas magick

and finally lapf and his supplemental pack (with growl skeleton)

the results was a very beautiful experience of morroblivion and oblivion for who, as same as me, wants to play all the two game as one!! if you are interested (or think that i'm stupid) plaese give me a feedback!!

the results is a bea

ops, i'm sorry, for a complete list (and it's all) i've forgot:

Fundament (for a better level scaling)

book tracker (only for remember the book i've read, not so important)

harvest nearby flora (not important, but i find it very useful, and it's for don't waste time)

omobs and mobsification of mods

slof horse (required for a ctd without it in the dlc horse armor)

desert of anequina

creature diversity (even with wac and mmm... i've never enough!!)

enhanced economy (with some works in the .ini)

the alt+tab fix final

the lords of the rings sound pack

and finally the wayshrine .esp that's place all the wayshrine in anvil (and don't losing time in pilgrimage, not important)

believe me, it's very simple to make all work togheter with that fantastic guide as a base!!!

i have finish for your safe!! :)

Edited by rossimi

On an unrelated note, I decided to go with DMRA Fine Tuned and Setbody Blockhead with its LAPF plugin for body stuff. Hoping that the DMRA replacer for FCOM, MMM and OOO that I found on LL is complete enough. Gonna miss having DMRA-GUTS for my base replacer though. Loved the legs on that one.

Mad Companionship Spells, MCS Extension & HumanTouchNPC!

Companion Share and Recruit and CM Partners seem to have issues when run along with LwPK. Using the spells from the above mod for recruiting seems to allow you to get around the script issues the aforementioned mods run into. You can still install any companions from mods for either of those, but if you don't use the mod spells to recruit them then their AI will break when you do LwPK stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

@Anatriax Just checked MO's nexus page. Apparently MO does not get along with *SEs (OBSE, SKSE, etc) when set to Script Extender as the load mechanism due to *SEs loading files before MO can move the files to the virtual directory. That is possibly why you don't remember having to do the WB workaround for OBSE in the past, as it would have been unneeded for non-Steam versions.

16 hours ago, Quorwyf said:

Ok. I'll keep leaving feedback in case it helps any future guide users or authors.

Yes. do that. Also if you find some fixes or updates needed (not supported etc) and you are following her tutorial please let me know and I can make any changes to the OP as needed to make sure it is at least accurate. something no longer available etc.

I have no intention on rewriting her works or adding major updates and changes. just FYI for those trying to get this to work in some way. keep on posting and helping anyone that needs it r/t to this tutorial would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Just discovered that FCOM isn't compatible with Lovers Creatures as the monsters added by the mods that make up FCOM have yet to have dick-added versions. There was an attempt at a FCOM compatibility patch for LC but it stalled out after the modder finished the OOO portion.

So if you want to run Lovers Creatures, skip anything that adds monsters or deal with any screwiness caused by that on your own.

Edited by Quorwyf

• 3 weeks later...