Feminized Sissy Sluts

What is it?
Four races for traps, sissies and fembois; and 15 character presets.  The mod is all-inclusive, with body, head and hand meshes, and its own textures.

Requirements
None.

Installation
Drop the download contents into your data folder and play.  The game will do the rest.

Disclaimer

• Some of the custom hair models I used do not fit the head mesh well.  I am well fucking aware of how bad some of them are.  I’m not happy about it but conformulating them did not work for me.  Just deal with it.
  • I also know few of the face presets are hideous, particularly the Asian ones.  That’s not my fault; blame Bethesda for the crap race facial morphs that are next to impossible to work with.

Credits
dimon99 for hand meshes meshes, kiwi82mx for the mipmap layers I used to bake the body, head and hand normal textures, Breeze582000 for the penis model, and Kendo 2 for everything else.

Permissions
The body mesh and body textures are resource materials.  Feel free to make all of the sissy slut outfits you want.  I encourage you to do so.  The remainder of the upload contents are not resource material.

Terms

Spoiler
  • If you use my meshes or textures in your own mods you must credit dimon99, kiwi82mx, Breeze582000, and Kendo 2.
  • You are not allowed repackage the mod in its entirety and present it as your own work.
  • You are not allowed to convert my content for use with Fallout 4.
  • You are not allowed to upload my content to Bethesda.net (or their third party designess) or Steam Workshop.  Do not upload my content or derivatives to Nexus.
  • You are not allowed to use any of my content for the purposes of monetized modding.  This includes soliciting on Patreon.
  • You have no claim or right to the content other than what is described in the Permissions and Terms of this document.

I'm wondering, are you forced to use the female gender to get an actual femboy, or can you use a male? I tested it earlier, and the only gender that yielded an actual femboy was female. When I chose male, it was the default male faces, but with the femboy hair.

Other than that, I really like this mod so far from a visual standpoint. You did a great job on it.

P.S., do you need to drag and drop into the data folder, or does it matter if it's that way or a mod manager? Thank you in advance.

Edited by PavorNocturn

16 minutes ago, PavorNocturn said:

I'm wondering, are you forced to use the female gender to get an actual femboy, or can you use a male? I tested it earlier, and the only gender that yielded an actual femboy was female. When I chose male, it was the default male faces, but with the femboy hair.

The races are meant to be played as female.  The mod premise is a male living as a female (willingly or forced as a part of bdsm play).  Naturally they'd assume all of the mannerism of a female; sitting, talking, walking etc.  The best way to accomplish that was making the characters female since the vanilla game would do all of the work.  I had a male version of this but the males ended up acting like dudes, nothing feminine about them at all.  I scrapped that part of the mod.

There is also an issue with Sexout doing body swaps for the sex animations.  Nothing I can do will replace the default male body Sexout uses.  Even replacing the files does nothing; the males always use the Breeze body Sexout designates.  Also, making the characters female assigns them the passive role in most sex acts; they don't pitch, they catch. :P

11 minutes ago, PavorNocturn said:

Other than that, I really like this mod so far from a visual standpoint. You did a great job on it.

Thanks.  It took almost a year to get the mod to a playable point.

13 minutes ago, PavorNocturn said:

P.S., do you need to drag and drop into the data folder, or does it matter if it's that way or a mod manager? Thank you in advance.

The mod isn't set up for any auto-installs or mod organizers; it's strictly meant to be a drag'n drop or copy/paste install.  Contents of my Data folder directly into the game's Data folder.

6 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Also, making the characters female assigns them the passive role in most sex acts; they don't pitch, they catch. :P

OH.. so that is the reason for the Baseball question on the GECK...  They wanted to see if you were gender accurate. (40~50's social norms. ;) )

Damn perverted Vault Tech...

@Kendo 2 I see you trolling LL again.. :P

Thank you for clearing that up for me, Kendo. I've got more of an understanding on the mod now, and will give it another go tomorrow between my college classes.

Have a wonderful day.

4 hours ago, rareblacklobster said:

Will it automatically switch the penis to erect during sex?

NO.  That is a Sexout function for males.  The sissy sluts are read by the game as being female.