Isles of Aladar

endgameaddiction

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Yeah, but it's been like that for the past few years. It hasn't evolved from being early development.

Tried checking out the company and can't find any current status.  Can't find any status of the employee/founders either. Perhaps, covid? Long shot I know. Likely they didn't get the support and recognition they wanted for the project and decided to discontinue.  If the tools are available and fully functional or at least good enough, perhaps the community might step in and continue working on it. Adding to the game. Again, long shot.  Shame. It looked good and looked like a company that might cater to those being disenfranchised by Bethesda

Honestly, I just don't see there being any further development. To stay silent that long. That's not good to keep people amped. I talked to them last year. Regardless of reaching a milestone or not, should always keep people informed so people don't lose interest.

Spoiler

1669852190_Screenshot2022-02-27at06-34-45IslesofAdalarDevlog12-CharacterCreationUIandStealth.thumb.png.7a4ee8906229ca15e0d53ee9bfc501fb.png

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong. But at that time when I made that comment, it had been a long while before they had uploaded a devlog. And now given it's been over a year. I can't help but assume no further development. And to stick to discord. that will only reach out to a certain amount of followers. It's them missing out keeping us all informed. I believe Think Before You Sleep did a video on this subject about keeping the people following your progress engaged and intrigued. If I find the video, I'll post it, or link to it.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Agree 1

• 11 months later...