Jump to content

calixxtobr

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by calixxtobr

  1. Regarding the horse animation—is it working now? And could you include a quick step-by-step guide in the mod description on how to install these animations? For a long time, I thought I had installed them in the wrong place. Lol.
  2. Can someone help me and tell me where I install this mod? I installed the latest version of Devious Desires and put the packet files inside the DDanimations folder of Devious Desires, but I didn't see any difference. I've also put the files outside the DDanimations folder and nothing changed. Is the mod outdated for the current version of Devious Desires? I mainly checked the horses, and nothing changed, there's only one animation, which is the one that comes by default in the Devious Desires mod.
×
×
  • Create New...