Jump to content
hot girl striptease sexy nude poledance desktop stripper

Molina and Joey


Kendo 2
 Share


This is a dump raw image from the new comic I'm working on.

  • Like 3

Photo Information for Molina and Joey

 Share


Recommended Comments

I read your comic and i like it  It Inspires me to do some things a bit different in my one. I'm at my Comic missing a plot - a few Images more and  an uplifting story could be better. So far, it is only loose and completed stories. Your work remembered me to do this in the Future ;)

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

I read your comic and i like it  It Inspires me to do some things a bit different in my one. I'm at my Comic missing a plot - a few Images more and  an uplifting story could be better. So far, it is only loose and completed stories. Your work remembered me to do this in the Future ;)

Glad you liked the comic. :D

If you want a suggestion, this is how I write story lines.  I make the characters first and give them 'personalities' (nice, mean, sexy, serious, etc.).  Then I think of a situation and place them in it.  And the story starts to write itself.  What the characters say to one another, what they are thinking to themselves, how they react to the situation all just happens on its own.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

I read your comic and i like it  It Inspires me to do some things a bit different in my one. I'm at my Comic missing a plot - a few Images more and  an uplifting story could be better. So far, it is only loose and completed stories. Your work remembered me to do this in the Future ;)

 

I really like what Kendo does with his comics, might not be along my taste from time to time but I still find them interesting and entertaining. :)

Having a different direction in making comics is great! I am pretty sure there are some here just waiting for what you have to offer. (Also Kendo don't do to much with Skyrim in comics as well) Different is good. You will  gain your fan base, just be aware... they will likely be ravenous and desire more and more comics... :D

 

Link to comment

That's one of the reasons why I don't do comics. I did them for fun when I wanted to. I don't want to feel pressured doing them, or having to do them consistently when I don't have any ideas.

Link to comment

I understand but, why make something if you aren't into it? Just make what you want to make. ;) Kendo made a few pretty quickly awhile back (at least released them close together) and then seemed to take a vacation and now, it looks like he is coming back. I assume he has some new inspiration and based on the example above, I am pretty sure I will be... interested... in what he has to offer when/if he does release a new comic. :D

I am fairly confident that you will be able to make some pretty good comics as well. So what if they are limited or few and far between. We (the reader) just have to take what is offered. Take George R.R. Martin, he creates what he creates when he creates it. It is awesome (even if you aren't interested in that type of story) when he does release it. His fans have learned to accept this fact. (for the most part. ;))  If you have some finished comics from before, feel free to release them (or not) and if you get some more ideas, and desire, great.

However, if it isn't in you, then it isn't in you. That is just fine as well. ;)

Link to comment
20 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

That's one of the reasons why I don't do comics. I did them for fun when I wanted to. I don't want to feel pressured doing them, or having to do them consistently when I don't have any ideas.

That's why I don't commit to making comics or using DAZ renders to do it.  I know plenty of guys who started out making image sets and comics as a hobby but then they got trapped by it.  Especially the few I know who went 'professional' and had their own websites with online subscribers (this was before Paetron was a thing).  They got burned out, disappointed people with the lack of new content and eventually just stopped altogether.

If it ain't fun I ain't gonna do it.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

That's why I don't commit to making comics or using DAZ renders to do it.  I know plenty of guys who started out making image sets and comics as a hobby but then they got trapped by it.  Especially the few I know who went 'professional' and had their own websites with online subscribers (this was before Paetron was a thing).  They got burned out, disappointed people with the lack of new content and eventually just stopped altogether.

If it ain't fun I ain't gonna do it.

Yes.. ^ this... :P

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...