Jump to content
hot girl striptease sexy nude poledance desktop stripper

Prisoner


vancleef
 Share


Raider armor by Kendo 2

  • Like 4

 Share


Recommended Comments

I honestly can't stand the New Vegas' (or FO3) female faces, neither the vanilla female faces nor modded ones. Luckily I can use my imagination in this shot. 😅

Seriously, why is Bethesda always shitty with faces? Yeah, they seem to improve it with each new game, but the improvement is pretty negligible...

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, bjornk said:

I honestly can't stand the New Vegas' (or FO3) female faces, neither the vanilla female faces nor modded ones. Luckily I can use my imagination in this shot. 😅

Seriously, why is Bethesda always shitty with faces? Yeah, they seem to improve it with each new game, but the improvement is pretty negligible...

It's due to the crappy Facegen Modelor they implemented in the GECK. It wouldn't have been so bad if and when morphing the face didn't result in the rest of the face deforming when you are say adjusting the lips, nose or eyes.

Fallout 4 faces are 'decent' at best, but Bethesda's Fallout 4 females and even males are worse in terms of unique. All the guys and gals look the same.

It's like the ugly Bijin female overhaul mod for Skyrim

Edited by endgameaddiction
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Fallout 4 faces are 'decent' at best, but Bethesda's Fallout 4 females and even males are worse in terms of unique. All the guys and gals look the same.

It's like the ugly Bijin female overhaul mod for Skyrim

Indeed, the Bijin females look good but they are all lookalikes and all Fallout 4 females look like the default one. Non-unique faces and bodies is one of the most immersion breaking aspects of RPGs.

Still, I think Bijin faces are somewhat more realistic than any cartoonish Bethesda made face. I hate cartoonish character design in RPGs.

Edited by bjornk
Link to comment

Comparatively speaking obviously... I mean, take this for instance...

346f4b65d6f445f4f9a10446ded0d870.jpg

72626-0-1465942550.jpg

or this...

maxresdefault.jpg

72626-1-1465942550.jpg

Edited by bjornk
Link to comment

Ditto. I have the worst time creating new faces. Also, I have about an 8-second attention span so as soon as I get it "good enough" I leave it at that. 
I'm happy with the characters I come up with but I know I could do better if I worked at it.

Link to comment

Sims 4 has better face morphs and facial animations than Bethesda, and Maxis is doing it with low poly 124 vertices.  Pretty sad.

Link to comment
19 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

DAMN vancleef.. you really hit on a .. well hit.. I don't recall a photo in recent weeks that got this much attention lol.

Most likely it's Kendo's Raider Slut armor  that got everyone's attention!

Link to comment

This screenshot yet again reminds me of how stupid Bethesda's Pipboy design is... Huge, clunky and far from useful... It's sad to see that some of the people who worked on the original Fallout games gladly accepted it...

Link to comment
8 hours ago, vancleef said:

Most likely it's Kendo's Raider Slut armor  that got everyone's attention!

yes, it got them to look .. long... and hard.. well something was hard.. lol..

However, don't sell yourself short. The lighting and settings and such is quite good.

3 hours ago, bjornk said:

This screenshot yet again reminds me of how stupid Bethesda's Pipboy design is... Huge, clunky and far from useful... It's sad to see that some of the people who worked on the original Fallout games gladly accepted it...

Not sure of what you are talking about. Did the original Fallout games have smaller ones... on their little 8 bit bodies?  Where they suppose to be smaller.

I always took those to be the product (and like the rest of the tech) of the technology.. some extremely advanced and others quite backwards. That was just really backwards. however, it last more than 200 years (game lore) and comments of how tough they were (Fallout 3 birthday party) 

I honestly can't see them (game wise) having a smaller Pipboy based on the CRT (tiny one at that) computers and other backwards technology like that. Something else would stick out. (lore wise)

 

Link to comment

Fallout-2-Chosen-One-sprite-leather.jpgspear-clipart-fallout-2-7.jpgAlessa-Chosen-One-Fallout-2-sprite.jpg

You never saw any device on the character's arm or anywhere else on their body and I honestly never imagined that there might be a clunky computer thing on him/her, because judging by the number of different interfaces which looked like a "device" with a screen, tubes and cables  (character/inventory/barter/dialogue/quest/map etc. screens and the actual tactical screen) it would've been huge and impractical to carry around, so imagined it as part or the game's UI instead.

Bethesda separated the game's screens and placed some of it into an oversized wristwatch, and the rest no longer look like a device in Beth's Fallouts. And now you have to use your Pipboy to even change your clothes, which makes no sense because you have to take the damn thing off to wear something else. It's simply a retarded idea...

BTW, the Pipboy 2000 (in the original games) was simply used as a data storage device. Had no other function. So by today's standards it could very well be a smartphone type of thing.

PipBoy2000.png

10 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I honestly can't see them (game wise) having a smaller Pipboy based on the CRT (tiny one at that) computers

You can never place a CRT screen into a case even as big as Beth's Pipboy, not even a tiny one. It would have to be much thicker, thus even more impractical to use on your arm.

In "our" timeline, there have been "portable" computers with tiny CRT screens, but they were hardly portable. Portable computers only became practical when LCD screens were introduced. Bethesda refused to accept the possibility that the same thing could've probably happened in Fallout universe, instead they chose to defy the laws of physics...

Edited by bjornk
Link to comment

The first mod I install is the Pipboy Readius.  I can't stand that clunky hunk of junk the vanilla game uses.

All about Vancleef: I like this screen shot.  It's setting up an 'uhuh-ohhh' moment for sure. :P

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

The first mod I install is the Pipboy Readius.  I can't stand that clunky hunk of junk the vanilla game uses.

All about Vancleef: I like this screen shot.  It's setting up an 'uhuh-ohhh' moment for sure. :P

Haven't used any Readius in my game .... yet..

I agree ... didn't see it before but I agree with the "uhuuh-ohhh" moment...

Link to comment

Pipboy Readius is where it's at. Though, I sometimes like to have the vanilla pipboy. But it really gets annoying when using outfit mods that have sleeves and it clips with the pipboy. And the thing is way to big for the forearm. They should have made the pipboy a hand held device you store in your zipped pocked on the vault jumpsuit. The pipboy on the wrist just makes it seems like your property of vault-tec.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Pipboy Readius is where it's at. Though, I sometimes like to have the vanilla pipboy. But it really gets annoying when using outfit mods that have sleeves and it clips with the pipboy. And the thing is way to big for the forearm. They should have made the pipboy a hand held device you store in your zipped pocked on the vault jumpsuit. The pipboy on the wrist just makes it seems like your property of vault-tec.

Lore wise... you are property of Vault Tec ;)

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...