Jump to content

Doublezero

ADMINISTRATORS
  • Posts

    2,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    593

Posts posted by Doublezero

  1. [BHUNP] [Skyrim] Wicked Nuns II Remastered


    This is an update to the 2018 version of UNPB HDT Wicked Nuns II armor for BHUNP. Everything has been redone. Below are some of the changes and additions.

    • Six new colors have been added, corsets and catsuits can be equipped separately, and new gas masks have been added.
    • New dynamic headgear has been added. Head parts are now used as latex hoods that are placed on the player or follower when the headgear is equipped via a script. If you want to see NPCs wearing latex hoods who move when they talk, equip them with dynamic headgear.
    • Beast Race support has been added for all headgear.
    • New ballet boots and hoof ballet boots have been added.
    • The Dibella Statue Necklace has been replaced with a detailed cross necklace that's based on the one worn in the outfit this mod is based on.

     

    Installation:

    Extract the contents of the compressed file into your Skyrim  folder and use BodySlide to generate the armor for your chosen body type.

    How to obtain:

    • All of the items are in a bunch of barrels stacked near the Whiterun Horse Carriage on the wooden platform.
    • You can also obtain the items by typing help "WNII" 4 in the command console to find the item codes. You're better off using the barrel though, there are a lot of items to sort through!

    Requires:

    Credits:

    • factoryclosed for BUNP 3BBB body
    • BodySlide and Outfit Studio - Ousnius and Caliente
    • The developers at Bethesda Game Studios

    Permissions:
    You're free to use this mod your own project.


     

  2. 16 hours ago, AtomicGlitch said:

    GOG has a promo for many of the old classic RPGs. Fallout and TES is included. 

    Dues EX and others I never seen. All at substantial discount. 

    If you need a TES or Fallout classic (old game) and was wafting for a sale. Now is your time.  Check it out1 

    Thanks! I've been waiting for a GOG sale. I bought Skyrim SE. I had enough of Bethesda's game-breaking updates.

    • Like 1
  3. I've been using Zorin OS for a while, but I'm switching back to Mint.

    Zorin is a rock-solid distro and I've never had any technical issues with it. It just works, and is better than Windows, but you could say that about most Linux distros. Well, maybe one minor issue. When dragging and dropping files to upload them, I always get a notification saying the browser is ready, but the files never upload. I have to click the button to open the file explorer and browse to the folder where the file is. This happens when using either GNOME or Xfce, and with all the different browsers I use. This does not occur on Linux Mint.

    It's an annoying issue, but one I can live with. I wouldn't go back to Windows over that.

    Another annoyance is GNOME itself. I knew it wasn't customisable before installing Zorin OS, but the desktop doesn't work in the same way as a Windows desktop. For example, many windows lack full header bars. The desktop is inconsistent in how it handles windows, and it seems that the designers prioritized style over functionality. It's strange, some windows have full header bars and others don't and sometimes you may have to hold down the mouse and the super key to drag windows around.

    This distro is lauded by YouTubers as one of the best for Windows users looking to switch to Linux. However, it uses a desktop environment that is completely different to the Windows experience. The Start Menu isn't opened by the Super Key; it displays all the windows that are open. This is not something that former Windows users are accustomed to. I haven't used Windows 10 in over a year, and I never used Windows 11, so if that has changed, let me know. I'm starting to think that YouTubers are being paid for their reviews, because none of the channels I've watched have mentioned these issues. They're small issues, but they add up.

    On a positive note, I really like the advanced window tiling feature. It was this feature that convinced me to install Zorin in the first place. Simply drag the window over the menu that drops down from the top and onto the grid to which you want the browser to snap. It's that simple! It's super smooth and easy, and I use it all the time!

    The Zorin Connect app allows you to stream videos and music to your smartphone. I didn't know about it until I connected my phone to my computer. It's cool, but not something I need.

    Xfce is another annoyance. If you cannot adjust to using the GNOME desktop, you can switch to Xfce instead. However, the problem with that is that it defaults to the Zorin Lite version, which is based on Xfce. If you change the Zorin Lite theme, it reverts to the default after about 30 seconds. That was my experience, at least. And the great window tiling feature that convinced you to try Zorin in the first place? It's not available with Xfce.

    You might be wondering why not install KDE Plasma or Cinnamon? I'm not the biggest fan of KDE. I think it's too heavy (I prefer light desktops) and, from what I've read, it's difficult to remove completely. As for Cinnamon, you may as well just use Linux Mint.

    You might think that this whole post is just me criticizing Zorin OS. It isn't. I think it's a very good distro, rock solid, but I can only recommend it to Linux users who know what they're getting into. Apparently, Zorin has experienced over three million downloads, largely attributed to Windows users who don't want to downgrade to Windows 11. I would like to know how many of those three million people are still using Zorin.

    TL;DR: I'm switching back to Mint. Zorin is great, but Mint is better.

    linuxmeme.jpg.5a85d1f9484e128401757ff51ec0af20.jpg

  4. 15 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

    There was an article that stated that Linux A.I use was what pushed it over. Can't find the article now. It was suspected this happened but no real evidence. 

    Out of curiosity, I looked at Awstats for our domain, and I saw that the number of Linux users had increased to 9%. That's a big jump.

    I looked at visitor data, typed in 'Linux' and saw a bunch of visitors with this user agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) HeadlessChrome/151.0.0.0 Safari/537.36.

    According to User-Agents.net, this user agent string belongs to the Headless Chrome browser running on Linux. It is developed by Google Inc. and renders web pages using the Blink engine.

    https://user-agents.net/string/mozilla-5-0-x11-linux-x86-64-applewebkit-537-36-khtml-like-gecko-headlesschrome-151-0-0-0-safari-537-36

    What is a headless Chrome browser? According to ChatGPT:

    Quote

    Headless Chrome is Google Chrome running without a visible graphical user interface (GUI).

    In other words, Chrome can load and interact with websites, but you don't see a browser window on your desktop.

    What is it used for?

    Headless Chrome is particularly useful for automation and development. For example:

    • Automated website testing — checking whether a website works correctly.
    • Web scraping — loading JavaScript-heavy websites and extracting information.
    • Taking screenshots — automatically capturing webpages.
    • Generating PDFs — rendering HTML pages into PDF files.
    • Automated browser tasks — logging in, filling forms, clicking buttons, etc.
    • CI/CD testing — testing websites automatically on a server.
    • Web application testing — simulating browser interactions without a desktop.

    Tools such as Puppeteer, Playwright, and Selenium can control Chrome in headless mode.

    In my opinion, there's no way that these are real users. I believe the article you read is correct.

    • Like 1
  5. The Five Great Gods

    Deity Title Domains Worshiped By
    Aurelion The First Sun Justice, Leadership, Light Solari
    Nyxara Lady of the Veil Shadows, Dreams, Secrets Umbren
    Vaelor Lord of the Endless Horizon Wind, Travel, Freedom Strivari
    Khorrum The Mountain Father Stone, Winter, Endurance Vardrak
    Rathogar Lord of Thunder War, Storms, Courage Tigrathi

    Shared Feline Traditions

    Despite their differences, all five races share ancient customs believed to originate from their mythical ancestors:

    • The Rite of the First Hunt: A coming-of-age trial in which young adults must demonstrate the virtues prized by their people, whether through hunting, endurance, wisdom, or service.
    • The Gathering of Nine Moons: Once every nine years, representatives from all five races convene at a neutral sanctuary to renew treaties, settle disputes, exchange knowledge, and celebrate their shared heritage.
    • Ancestor Veneration: Families maintain carved memorial stones, woven tapestries, or engraved metal plaques honoring distinguished ancestors whose achievements are retold through songs and stories.
    • The Great Chorus: Festivals conclude with thousands of feline voices joining in a ceremonial chant said to honor the gods and reaffirm unity among the Great Feline Kin.
  6. 5. The Tigrathi

    "Children of the Eternal Storm"

    Physical Characteristics

    Tiger-inspired warriors.

    • Orange, white, red, or white-and-black striped fur
    • Broad shoulders
    • Heavy musculature
    • Long saber-like canine teeth in some bloodlines
    • Brilliant gold or green eyes

    Religion

    Storms represent the world's heartbeat.

    Conflict strengthens civilization.


    Principal Deity

    Rathogar
    Lord of Thunder

    Domains:

    • Storms
    • War
    • Valor
    • Discipline
    • Strength

    Culture

    Every citizen trains in:

    • Martial arts
    • Weapon mastery
    • Strategy
    • Athletics

    Competitions replace many legal disputes.


    Subcultures

    Storm Legion

    Temple Champions

    River Clans

    Thunder Monks


    Architecture

    Their cities resemble monumental fortress-citadels.

    Characteristics:

    • Giant gates
    • Tiered walls
    • Thunder towers
    • Bronze roofs
    • Fortress temples
    • Courtyards for martial training
    • Large ceremonial arenas

    Materials:

    • Granite
    • Dark stone
    • Bronze
    • Iron
  7. 4. The Vardrak

    "Children of the Frozen Peaks"

    Physical Characteristics

    Snow leopard-inspired.

    • Thick silver fur
    • Black rosettes
    • Ice-blue eyes
    • Powerful legs
    • Large paws
    • Thick tails

    Religion

    The mountains possess living spirits.

    Strength comes through endurance.


    Principal Deity

    Khorrum
    The Mountain Father

    Domains:

    • Mountains
    • Endurance
    • Winter
    • Stone
    • Protection

    Culture

    Stoic and disciplined.

    Values include:

    • Self-reliance
    • Family
    • Craftsmanship
    • Perseverance

    Subcultures

    Stone Clans

    Ice Monks

    Peak Guardians

    Crystal Smiths


    Architecture

    Entire cities are carved into mountains.

    Features:

    • Massive stone gates
    • Pillared halls
    • Crystal windows
    • Ice bridges
    • Fortress monasteries
    • Underground forges
  8. 3. The Strivari

    "Children of the Swift Wind"

    Physical Characteristics

    Inspired by cheetahs and servals.

    • Slender bodies
    • Long limbs
    • Spotted fur
    • Large ears
    • Long tails
    • Exceptional speed

    Religion

    Life is movement.

    Stopping means stagnation.


    Principal Deity

    Vaelor
    Lord of the Endless Horizon

    Domains:

    • Travel
    • Freedom
    • Speed
    • Adventure
    • Winds

    Culture

    They rarely build permanent homes.

    Their society values:

    • Exploration
    • Curiosity
    • Trade
    • Storytelling
    • Adaptability

    Subcultures

    Wind Runners

    Sand Riders

    Sky Scouts

    Road Singers


    Architecture

    Temporary yet elegant.

    Examples:

    • Silk pavilions
    • Curved wooden halls
    • Elevated platforms
    • Portable shrines
    • Wind towers
    • Rope bridges
  9. 2. The Umbren

    "Children of the Endless Night"

    Physical Characteristics

    The Umbren resemble panthers and black leopards.

    • Midnight-black fur
    • Silver or violet eyes
    • Sleek athletic builds
    • Silent movement
    • Long flexible tails

    Religion

    Darkness is not evil but a sacred mystery.

    The moon reveals truths hidden from daylight.


    Principal Deity

    Nyxara
    Lady of the Veil

    Domains:

    • Shadows
    • Secrets
    • Wisdom
    • Dreams
    • Stealth

    Culture

    Umbren society values:

    • Patience
    • Silence
    • Intelligence
    • Observation
    • Precision

    Subcultures

    Shadow Walkers

    Moon Seers

    Night Blades

    Dream Keepers


    Architecture

    Entire cities blend into forests and cliffs.

    Characteristics:

    • Black marble
    • Moonstone
    • Hidden bridges
    • Underground halls
    • Reflective pools
    • Glowing crystal gardens
  10. 1. The Solari

    "Children of the Golden Dawn"

    Physical Characteristics

    The Solari are leonine humanoids standing between 6½ and 8 feet tall.

    • Golden, tawny, or white fur
    • Thick manes (males and many females)
    • Amber or emerald eyes
    • Powerful shoulders and muscular frames
    • Long tails tipped with thick tufts
    • Broad feline muzzles

    They are renowned for exceptional strength and commanding presence.


    Religion

    The Solari believe that the universe began when Aurelion, the Solar King, roared light into existence.

    Light symbolizes:

    • Justice
    • Leadership
    • Honor
    • Sacrifice

    Every sunrise is considered a sacred blessing.


    Principal Deity

    Aurelion
    The First Sun

    Domains:

    • Kingship
    • Courage
    • Justice
    • The Sun
    • Protection

    His temples are open-air sanctuaries where the dawn's first light reaches the central altar.


    Culture

    The Solari value:

    • Honor
    • Family lineages
    • Oaths
    • Military excellence
    • Public service

    Breaking one's sworn word is considered one of the gravest disgraces.


    Subcultures

    Sun Pride

    Royal families and nobles.

    Golden Shields

    Professional soldiers.

    Dawn Speakers

    Priests, judges, and scholars.

    Ember Hunters

    Border rangers.


    Architecture

    Buildings resemble enormous sun temples.

    Features include:

    • Massive sandstone walls
    • Golden domes
    • Tall columns
    • Lion statues
    • Wide ceremonial avenues
    • Open courtyards
    • Solar observatories

    Colors:

    • White
    • Gold
    • Crimson
×
×
  • Create New...