-
Posts
126 -
Joined
-
Days Won
29
Content Type
Profiles
Articles
Events
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Blogs
Everything posted by endgameaddiction
-
I remember getting annoyed with the force fed thieves quest. I would do everything to avoid Brynjolf. I would literally hop over the walls in the marketplace when interacting with the other NPCs and speed through the dialogue just so that he wouldn't get close enough to force me into the conversation. lol
-
The Video Game Music Appreciation Thread
endgameaddiction replied to Doublezero's topic in Gaming Discussions
This brings me back to FFXI on Hades server in 2004 being a newbie. haha -
The Video Game Music Appreciation Thread
endgameaddiction replied to Doublezero's topic in Gaming Discussions
Damn, this brings back old FFXI Online memories. -
To the ebeggers selling their mods and forgetting the fundamental unspoken rule of modding that was (and still is for the most part) about sharing and creating within the community. I know this isn't exactly touching on that, but just thought I'd post it as a reminder that not everything is about money for those who simply don't get it.
-
Nvidia, AMD & Intel GPUs - Discussion, News, etc.
endgameaddiction replied to a topic in Gaming Discussions
-
Not surprised at all. And I'm sure there are plenty more out there.
-
-
He has an inflated ego. Thinks he's shielded from criticism and that he's always right and knows best. When that journo/interviewer called him out on the performance on Starfail, it was icing on the cake seeing Toddler's face.
-
Who's going to play Conan Exiles?
endgameaddiction replied to asenasen's topic in Conan Exiles General Discussions
I'm late to the party, but just started playing this yesterday. The enhanced version. I'm not sure if I like this game yet. More than likely I will not play this for long since some good mods are gate kept. Seems to be a trend ever since paid mods and that has ruined the fun of enjoying a game with mods. -
I got the earlier Fallouts back in 2013 from GOG when Bethesda wanted them removed from GOG and they were up for free for 48 hours.
-
Make what I want now! It's going to be good. It will...
-
Another nutcase.
-
-
LMAO!
-
This is the main reason why I trashed Open Cities mod. He felt the need to inject his own personal taste or just troll people with unwanted garbage in game.
-
He told me the company has chosen not to pay them. It's extortion. So either way I told him to lawyer up because if they take this to the police, it becomes a criminal matter. The good thing is they can dig up the recordings of the father trying to extort the company for 6 thousand, which will for sure become suspicious.
-
My roommate is being accused of groping a 16 year old snot pot head that he hired. She couldn't handle the job and quit. She called him demanding she get payed for her hours, but he's a manager. He has no control of her paycheck. So the little snot called corporate and accused him of groping her, grabbing her butt. They checked the cameras and no such thing happened. I told him to lawyer up anyways. Update: Dad called the company saying he had to take his daughter to the hospital because she couldn't sleep at night and what not. He's demanding 6k.