15 hours ago, Brafitter said:

after update to 5.10 animations are not working. They are loaded but don't get used by DD:

Zero animations to pick from, for any DD interaction. before 5.10 all was ok.

Only "masturbate" starts but can't pick animations, they start at random.

Try turning off the Use Actor Role Preferences setting in the Deviant Core settings.

6 minutes ago, orkun999000 said:

Can I turn my house into the brothel while I live there? I added the brothel trait into the lot but it didn't gave me the ownership. 

The brothel trait makes an NPC brothel. You have take ownership via SHIFT+CLICK I think.

1 hour ago, Pawsandhooves said:

I'm having a couple problems with DD right now, everything seems to work but when sims have sex with dogs there is no knotting moodlet/dazed even when the sim has the not trait.

Sims also never seem to get pregnant even though I have the pregnancy chance for vaginal set to 85. I have not been able to get any sims pregnant.

Not really an error but I'm also wondering if there is ever going to be a positive moodlet for sims who like to be raped because it doesn't mae sense to me that a sim that likes getting raped getting traumatized. 

If you have DD Milk Farm installed
1. Knotting happens only on orgasm AND if the pet Sim has enough Cum stored
2. Pregnancy only happens if the other Sim has an orgasm into the vagina of the Sim to become pregnant. Pregnancy debug can be enabled in the settings. Set the preferred Cum location at the start of sex for the one to cum
3. Victim Sims will receive positive moods/moodlets at 5+ orgasms during the same rape session.

Edited by ColonolNutty

so i installed this butwhen i go to the mods settings it just has the custom sliders, not dd. script mods are enabled and i tried removing all my cc from my nsfw sims folder, aswell as downloading the stuff from the right locations, but its still doing it

Edited by victori

29 minutes ago, polyfractal said:

I removed MCCC and no WW, followed all instructions to the folder paths, but no showing in game?

I just saw requirements and downloaded all files now it shows up in game!

But, I don't know where to choose the animations, can't find it?

3 hours ago, polyfractal said:

To clarify for example, how do I load rape animations? I can't find options in game.

ithink there's only a few animations actually loaded with the mod. i think you just put animation files into your mods folder and they should load with devious desires, and rape animations are the ones with forced in the name

@ColonolNutty have you considered making a version of this mod without the animations, kinda like how wicked whims has wonderful whims? as a sa survivor who likes realism in my game, i do think the rape function is useful since its good to have sims that i can relate to, but im not really the type of person who likes to get off to my sims game + i want to start a sims youtube channel so i cant show that

On 6/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, victori said:

also, does anyone know any alternatives to mccc that work with this mod? i dont think i can survive without it lmao

Check out Control Menu

On 6/14/2023 at 11:01 PM, victori said:

nevermind i fixed it but now im confused, how do i enable incest and" romantic involvement" or whatever

If you're attempting to do it between Adult Sim and Teen Sim, there are some issues from a recent patch that prevent romantic gain.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:50 PM, polyfractal said:

To clarify for example, how do I load rape animations? I can't find options in game.

You need to install DD Kinky, which is part of the second download "Modules". You also need to install third party animations. Any animations that say "requires WW' will work with DD.

On 6/15/2023 at 5:33 PM, victori said:

@ColonolNutty have you considered making a version of this mod without the animations, kinda like how wicked whims has wonderful whims? as a sa survivor who likes realism in my game, i do think the rape function is useful since its good to have sims that i can relate to, but im not really the type of person who likes to get off to my sims game + i want to start a sims youtube channel so i cant show that

So like a censored version? That sounds like an interesting idea. I might do that in the future. It would be nice to have a version where I don't have to worry about all the performance loss due to the animations.

I have a slight problem. I´m trying to get my sim to do the dirty with her dog but it says that she´s not into the species. I used the positive fetish option "receive from dog" multiple times, I checked the fetish in CAS and still she´s not into dogs. How can I get her to like dogs?

New here, excited to get this working!

I've tagged everything to the best of my knowledge for peeing (floor, toilet stuff etc), made sure urine source is selected as a tag, made sure to save the tags to my own file, but I'm still getting "no animations found" when trying to urinate literally anywhere. I got it to work with 1 animation by luck when tinkering with the main tag file, but using my own named and imported one seems to not allow it to happen anywhere. Just solo female urination, no luck...

Any ideas on what else to check?

On 6/25/2023 at 11:02 PM, ImJustGabe said:

I seem to be unable to initiate sex through interactions. Only the "have sex" option works. Rape/fetish stuff says no animations found

I have the same issue. I deleted the mod and all the files and re-downloaded them and still can't find any issues. There's no error messages either so not sure how to get it to work. My game is the lastest update so is all the files for the mod.

Just want to let the author realize that simdulgence mod does not work with this mod. I get black texture issue showing on my sim penis. It is simply immersion breaking for. Also, the simdulgence penis explicit stated that you need WW mod as requirement? Is there an alternative when the mods are contradicting one another?

If anyone has a simpledulgence penis that is working for me them. It is possible to have it here or will that cause issue? Since I somewhat familiar with the fallout between Turbo and Devious philosophical differences.

07-01-23_11-34-19 AM.png

Edited by Kumpol

On 7/1/2023 at 5:55 PM, Semaru said:

When attempting any action other than normal sex all animations are missing. Do I need to manually sort everything, if so, how? 

What do you mean by missing? Is the game telling that the animation is not available? Or something else is happening?

heelo new user

just installed this and my sims the only option is to have sex with their spouse only,tried to do it with stranger but it say need to have romantic relationship.Anyone know how to make sims agree to all sex and how to use other feature such as rape?