PosePlayer Conversions

ErinC

I was surfing through my saved TS3 related websites and was re-reading the post from Raymond Equestrian Centre. I had previously been using S3PE to poke around one of the pose packages I was interested in and saw this: 3526686_orig.jpg.0df4c992a32dbca15a5a942ac56cc7e5.jpg

I realized that the file name in the Clip window looked suspiciously familiar, and did a test.

EUREKA!

I know @bluehazard isn't on this website, but by god, I can start making many of his older content Poselist completable.

I'll be contacting him shortly. It may soon be much easier to use his outstanding work if he approves. 

For those of you not familiar with his work, check him out here: BlueHazard's Blue Lens

If there are other pose packs for TS3 that you know of that need converted, let me know, I can convert them!

17 hours ago, ErinC said:

I was surfing through my saved TS3 related websites and was re-reading the post from Raymond Equestrian Centre. I had previously been using S3PE to poke around one of the pose packages I was interested in and saw this

I think that is a repost of a pose tool set by cmomoney on MTS? But, I can neither find the original there. Simlogical shows it here, but either my internet is messing up, or the links are bad.

All considered, I'm glad someone saved it and reposted.

Have you use it as yet? I have played with it a few times, but nothing in the last few years. But, it does work!

On 8/2/2022 at 3:26 PM, ErinC said:

I have! It was a quick test with only 1 pose, but it worked!  Haven't heard back from BlueHazard yet, but I'm sure there won't be an issue crediting his work.

Well, least you can do is make the pose package for your personal use.