Sign in to follow this  
Doublezero

UNPB Wicked Nuns Release I

UNPB Wicked Nuns Release I

Latex nun outfits for UNPB. Contains two latex zip suits (one slightly transparent), a hood, heels and gloves.

How to obtain:

• Only obtainable via console commands.

Requirements:

Credits:

• Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
  • Ousnius and Caliente - for BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio.

Permissions:

•  You're free to use this mod your own project.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doublezero
      View File UNPB TBBP Charlotte Dunois Bunny
      This is a light armor based on the Charlotte Dunois Bunny figure.

The weight and armor ratings are as follows:
                                              Weight       Armor Rating
      Charlotte's Bunny Heels           2                  17
      Charlotte's Bunny Cuffs          0.1                  3
      Charlotte's Bunny Suit             3                  48
      Charlotte's Bunny Suit             3                  48
      Charlotte's Bunny Ears          0.1                   0

How to obtain:
      At a blacksmith Forge:
      Charlotte's Bunny Heels - 2 Leather Strips, 4 Leather Charlotte's Bunny Cuffs -  1 Leather Strips, 1 Linen Wrap Charlotte's Bunny Suit - 3 Leather Strips, 10 Linen Wrap Charlotte's Bunny Suit (Cupless) - 3 Leather Strips, 8 Linen Wrap Charlotte's Bunny Ears - 2 Leather Strips, 4 Linen Wrap Alternatively you can use console commands obtain the armor.

Requirements:
      An UNPB Body re-placer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/
      Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images) Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
      Permissions:
      As usual you don't not need to ask me permission to uses this mod in your own. If you do use it, let me know and I'll link to yours from this page.
      Submitter Doublezero Submitted 03/03/2016 Category UNPB Armor  
    • By Doublezero
      This is a light armor based on the Charlotte Dunois Bunny figure.

The weight and armor ratings are as follows:
                                              Weight       Armor Rating
      Charlotte's Bunny Heels           2                  17
      Charlotte's Bunny Cuffs          0.1                  3
      Charlotte's Bunny Suit             3                  48
      Charlotte's Bunny Suit             3                  48
      Charlotte's Bunny Ears          0.1                   0

How to obtain:
      At a blacksmith Forge:
      Charlotte's Bunny Heels - 2 Leather Strips, 4 Leather Charlotte's Bunny Cuffs -  1 Leather Strips, 1 Linen Wrap Charlotte's Bunny Suit - 3 Leather Strips, 10 Linen Wrap Charlotte's Bunny Suit (Cupless) - 3 Leather Strips, 8 Linen Wrap Charlotte's Bunny Ears - 2 Leather Strips, 4 Linen Wrap Alternatively you can use console commands obtain the armor.

Requirements:
      An UNPB Body re-placer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/
      Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images) Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
      Permissions:
      As usual you don't not need to ask me permission to uses this mod in your own. If you do use it, let me know and I'll link to yours from this page.
    • By Doublezero
      View File UUNP Katwoman Armor
      This is a UUNP conversion of the original Katwoman light armor for UNPB. This conversion features some minor texture and inventory object improvements as well as a new Katwoman Collar.
      How to obtain:
      The armor can be crafted at a blacksmith Forge or you can use the console command "help Katwoman 0" to locate the ids.
      Requirements:
      BodySlide 2.4+ Unified UNP and all of it's requirements. Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images)
      Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
      Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit

Submitter Doublezero Submitted 08/04/2016 Category UUNP Armor  
    • By zilvradrow
      At this moment a take a break from Skyrim, cause i do more Role Play at this moment, naughty Role Play (CS) and it is a lot of fun.
      Well, Zilvra is one of my oldest Characters and she is loved by many people, cause to play a Succubus on a modern Role Play Server (where i can Use Latex and modern clothes) with all her extras (Dick, Wings, Horns) create a lot of funny Moments. Of course i use some Pics from Skyrim, to show her look. On this Server she works as a Fetish Model and she is the owner of a Music-Studio, called Succu-records.
      I'll hope that I come Back to Skyrim, when the time is come, to make some kinky and lewd Succu Stuff
      Then she will be a Succu-Nun, when Doublezero create some Kinky Nun Outfits more.  
    • By Doublezero
      View File UNPB, UUNP Leopard Print Latex Dress
      This is a clothing mod is based on the outfit worn by Holly Randall in the scene "Burning Angel".
      How to obtain:
      You can obtain the clothing with the console command "help Leopard 0". How to install:
      Extract the contents of the zip file into the Skyrim data folder and use BodySlide to create the outfit for your body type. Requirements:
      An UNPB Body re-placer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? BodySlide 2.4+ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/ Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio. Permissions:
      You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!
      Submitter Doublezero Submitted 03/11/2018 Category Clothing