Steampunk GasMask Mask & Dresscane

A retexture/recolor of Sinblood's SB GasMask for Fallout 3 and Dresscane of the White Glove Society for Fallout New Vegas. These files are provided as a resource for you to implement in your game.

Files Contained within the archives:

dresscane.dds

dresscane_m.dds

dresscane_n.dds

dresscanecane Steam.dds <- recolor/retex (you must rename it to dresscane if you want the White Glove Society to use this texture instead and drop it in the appropriate file path in textures.

Steam_GasMask.dds

Steam_GasMask_n.dds

SteamGasMask.nif

SteamGasMask_Strapless01.nif

SteamGasMask_Strapless02.nif

I provided the vanilla cane mesh and textures to use however you want if you want to fiddle with doing your own texture and not having to extract the files from the .BSA. Or if you want to have the assets so you can use it to put it in your own mod. Those assets belong to Bethesda and I do not claim ownership over them.

As for the GasMask, there are 3 types. Two of them I removed the strap.

Requirements: Fallout New Vegas and/or Fallout 3.

Note to Fallout 3 users that the Dresscane is a Fallout New Vegas asset. It's possible to use it in Fallout 3 but requires you to know how to do so in GECK. It's fairly simple really.

Tools Used:

G.E.C.K.

Nifskope

GIMP

Credits:

Sinblood for the SB GasMask and free permission to use it.

Bethesda - Fallout New Vegas

Permission & Rights:

This is a NSFW exclusive upload. Not to be uploaded anywhere else. If you want to use the retexture for your own mod, it's fine as long as you credit me and link back to my mod page in your description. Same applies for the strapless GasMask since those are edited nif files by me. And this mod is not to be uploaded onto any other site.

Edited by Guest