Mia Leclerc

axemencito

Mia Leclerc

Mia is a young and mysterious woman, nobody knows what her origin is. The download link takes you to my site from where you can download the character. 

In order to use it, I recommend having all the packs updated until The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Game Version 1.69.57.1020). It is not mandatory but I recommend that you also install the Mod WickedWhims.

Once the file is downloaded and unzipped you will see two folders, one called Tray and the other called Mods. Copy the content of both to the corresponding folders. (Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray or Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods). Don't create subfolders in mods, copy the folder as you see it to mods. 

yout1.png yout2.png

Notes:

All the characters that I put in this site are free to download. When they are redirected to the download site, they will ask for an email, this is useful for paid files but has no use for free download files, unfortunately this option cannot be removed. If they don't want to give their email address they can use anything that has an email format like aaa@gmail.com or something else.

Follow me on Pinterest to stay informed about character updates or Support me in Patreon to download characters like the ones you can see in the following hidden content.

Spoiler

Veronyka.png

lara.png

Kimberly.png

Layla.png

Ashantee.png