Jump to content
hot girl striptease sexy nude poledance desktop stripper

artificial academy2 Have you ever played a game?


patksunho
 Share

Recommended Posts

Japanese know this ...
Adult game of Japanese illusion game company popular in Korea

I have been playing the game for about a year.
Until I met Skyrim, this was my best game
I do not play artificial academy2 now ....
I became interested in Japan through this game.

Now I am able to speak Japanese.
This game is for students to love.
The voices of Japanese female voice actors are so cute.
I was very curious as to who they were.
I could not find any information on their voices.
Now I wonder what kind of adult games are popular in JapaN

 

 

 

ILLUSION

http://www.illusion.jp/

AA character 

http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index-nojs.html

 

1.jpg

There are a lot of games of Illusion in my game folder.

I spent time in the artificial school 2

1111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

<bgsound src=AF-KorekaranoSomedayMAKI.mp3 loop=auto width=1 height=1>

Edited by patksunho
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excuse... What country are you from?
Artificial School 2 is a game of my  good memories

The Artificial School 2 girls' voices are very cute.
many japanese women have best voice charm

Before I knew Skyrim ...
This was my best game ....Artificial School 2
But after I knew Skyrim, I got to know more bigger world.

 

Edited by patksunho
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, patksunho said:

Excuse... What country are you from?
Artificial School 2 is a game of my  good memories

The Artificial School 2 girls' voices are very cute.
many japanese women have best voice charm

Before I knew Skyrim ...
This was my best game ....Artificial School 2
But after I knew Skyrim, I got to know more bigger world.

 

Guatemala, centro america.

I lovet this game too, and sexy beach 3 and more, you know other company "tea time" Love gear, love death 1----5, i  love (4)

skyrim i love mods girsl armor

sorry my bad english.

 

love.jpg

Untitled - 2.jpg

Untitled - 5.jpg

love gear.jpg

Edited by Luismo00
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Japanese little girl game
I found out by searching Google for "tea time" Love gear, love death now
It's a fantastic game.
Guatemala .... Do you see many Korean tourists?
I am a country that wants to travel.

today ..Korea is very cold.  Guatemala . Is it warm now?

I want to tour Mayan civilization and I want to drink smokey coffee

Edited by patksunho
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, patksunho said:

Japanese little girl game
I found out by searching Google for "tea time" Love gear, love death now
It's a fantastic game.
Guatemala .... Do you see many Korean tourists?
I am a country that wants to travel.

today ..Korea is very cold.  Guatemala . Is it warm now?

I want to tour Mayan civilization and I want to drink smokey coffee

 
 

Yes, there are many korean tourists
In the capital is not warm, the temperature is 14º C.

in summer is 30º, but always is 24-26  almost all the year.


 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016. 12. 1. at 3:15 PM, Luismo00 said:
 
 

Yes, there are many korean tourists
In the capital is not warm, the temperature is 14º C.

in summer is 30º, but always is 24-26  almost all the year.



 

 

 

I want to meet a beautiful Guatemalan girl
I'm afraid that like a guy many Korean girl

Nowadays, Korean women evolve into men.
They are becoming male

Edited by patksunho
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...