Kendo 2's Type3 Body Pack

WHAT IS IT?
More Type3 body models. All of the basic Type3 body models are included, along with several new variations.  The feet have been repositioned and weight painted by hand and all of the models have been reweighted, remodeled (to one degree or another).  The models are meant to be used with dimon99’s smaller female hands.  The visible wrist seam has been reduced by adding extra vertices to match what is on the smaller female hands models.  Those files are available as a separate download.

REQUIREMENTS
Type3 compatible textures are required.  You can get my own personal textures HERE.

INSTALLATION
Rename the mesh of your choice to femaleupperbody and place it in your Data\meshes\characters\_male folder.  If you do not have that file path simply create it.  (The default location of the folder is Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\data\meshes\characters\_male.)

CREDITS
dimon99 and Backsteppo for the original Type3 meshes, Luchaire for the TypeV mesh, eronel55 for the Berry Boob Job body model and Kendo 2 for the feet edits, boob remodels and anything else.

PERMISSIONS
None.  You may not reuse my content for your own mods or adapt it for use with other body mods without my permission.  Use what I use or don’t use it at all.

TERMS
Do not upload my content to other game sites.  If I want my mods hosted elsewhere I’ll be the one to do it.  You the downloader have no vetted interest in the content provided on these pages.  That includes derivatives and anything that you might steal.  Do not direct link the files and you may not use my content as parts of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else I think is crooked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CGi

View File Kendo 2's Type3 Body Pack Installer
      This file and upload was created with permission from Kendo 2.

Desciption:
      This pack containes all of Kendo 2's Type3 bodies - that can be found here - and the hard to find textures that were part of his Nexus upload years back.
      All packed into one package with installer for FOMM, NMM and MO for easier installation.
      Contents:
      12 Type3 bodies from Kendo 2 Meshes for Smaller Female Hands 10 Body textures HQ Normal Map Alternative face texture 2 of Kendo 2's female Raider textures Dimon99's Type3 Clothes package (2 bikinis, 2 Vault suits, 2 Lara Croft outfits, 2 park strollers and 3 short dresses) Extra:
      The installer supports 2 languages: English and Deutsch what determines the language of Dimon99's Type 3 Clothes addon too.
      Installer scripts:
      if a Bain installer script for Wrye Flash is wanted then let me know because i left it out this time.
      Source:
      Kendo 2's Type3 Body Pack@NSFWmods
      Credits:
      Dimon99: Original meshes and Clothes addon
      Kendo 2: Models & Textures
      RitualClarity: Less Engrish, more English
      Me: Installer script, MO support and used preview pictures
      Permission:
      Don't upload the whole package or parts of its contents (no matter if edited or not) to other sites without asking for permission first.
      Disclaimer:
      The pictures show a version of the installer, before RitualClarity took the time to correct my horrible engrish (thanks, dude). i just couldn't be arsed to make new screenshots but option wise everything is the same and that's what counts, right?
      TL;DR: Some texts in the installer differ from what's seen in the pictures.
      All meshes were optimized and cleaned using NIFskope what makes them less ideal as resource. Please download the untouched body meshes from the link under "Source" if you need meshes more appropriate as a resource.
      Submitter CGi Submitted 12/11/2017 Category Models and Textures  
    • By CGi
      This file and upload was created with permission from Kendo 2.

Desciption:
      This pack containes all of Kendo 2's Type3 bodies - that can be found here - and the hard to find textures that were part of his Nexus upload years back.
      All packed into one package with installer for FOMM, NMM and MO for easier installation.
      Contents:
      12 Type3 bodies from Kendo 2 Meshes for Smaller Female Hands 10 Body textures HQ Normal Map Alternative face texture 2 of Kendo 2's female Raider textures Dimon99's Type3 Clothes package (2 bikinis, 2 Vault suits, 2 Lara Croft outfits, 2 park strollers and 3 short dresses) Extra:
      The installer supports 2 languages: English and Deutsch what determines the language of Dimon99's Type 3 Clothes addon too.
      Installer scripts:
      if a Bain installer script for Wrye Flash is wanted then let me know because i left it out this time.
      Source:
      Kendo 2's Type3 Body Pack@NSFWmods
      Credits:
      Dimon99: Original meshes and Clothes addon
      Kendo 2: Models & Textures
      RitualClarity: Less Engrish, more English
      Me: Installer script, MO support and used preview pictures
      Permission:
      Don't upload the whole package or parts of its contents (no matter if edited or not) to other sites without asking for permission first.
      Disclaimer:
      The pictures show a version of the installer, before RitualClarity took the time to correct my horrible engrish (thanks, dude). i just couldn't be arsed to make new screenshots but option wise everything is the same and that's what counts, right?
      TL;DR: Some texts in the installer differ from what's seen in the pictures.
      All meshes were optimized and cleaned using NIFskope what makes them less ideal as resource. Please download the untouched body meshes from the link under "Source" if you need meshes more appropriate as a resource.
    • By asenasen

View File Kendo2's Alice in Wunderland Outfits
      What is it?
      - A conversion of Alice in Wunderland Outfits by Kendo 2 to the UNP Jiggle body of Skyrim. The original outfits were made by Kendo 2 for his Fallout: New Vegas comic (which I definitely recommend checking out), and were never released. I have had his permission to convert these outfits for a while but didn't have the time to finish until now.
      - Contains 2 outfits: Heart and Diamond.
      - Weight slider supported.

How to install?
      - Extract .rar file, and copy everything into Data\
      - Or use a mod manager, much easier.

How to uninstall?
      - Delete the following:
      Data\meshes\K2\Sex Toys
      Data\textures\ K2\Sex Toys
      K2 Alice in Wunderland Outfits.esp

How to get?
      - AddItemMenu mod.
      - Or console “help K2."

Requirements?
      - XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton.
      - NIOverride 3.4.4+ for the boots.
      Credits:
      Kendo 2 for the original work in Fallout: New Vegas (and the awesome comic :P).
      Kendo 2 (again) for the UNP Jiggle body meshes.
      bananbro for the glove meshes.
      Nightasy for the awesome tutorials.

Disclaimer:
      No CBBE conversion at all. Kendo 2 reserves the right to report any Bodyslide conversion made from his assets in this package.
      If you find anything wrong with the outfits, feel free to message me on here or Loverslab. Thank you!
      Submitter asenasen Submitted 05/30/2016 Category Armor