Kendo 2's Type3 Body Pack

WHAT IS IT?
More Type3 body models. All of the basic Type3 body models are included, along with several new variations.  The feet have been repositioned and weight painted by hand and all of the models have been reweighted, remodeled (to one degree or another).  The models are meant to be used with dimon99’s smaller female hands.  The visible wrist seam has been reduced by adding extra vertices to match what is on the smaller female hands models.  Those files are available as a separate download.

REQUIREMENTS
Type3 compatible textures are required.  You can get my own personal textures HERE.

INSTALLATION
Rename the mesh of your choice to femaleupperbody and place it in your Data\meshes\characters\_male folder.  If you do not have that file path simply create it.  (The default location of the folder is Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\data\meshes\characters\_male.)

CREDITS
dimon99 and Backsteppo for the original Type3 meshes, Luchaire for the TypeV mesh, eronel55 for the Berry Boob Job body model and Kendo 2 for the feet edits, boob remodels and anything else.

PERMISSIONS
None.  You may not reuse my content for your own mods or adapt it for use with other body mods without my permission.  Use what I use or don’t use it at all.

TERMS
Do not upload my content to other game sites.  If I want my mods hosted elsewhere I’ll be the one to do it.  You the downloader have no vetted interest in the content provided on these pages.  That includes derivatives and anything that you might steal.  Do not direct link the files and you may not use my content as parts of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else I think is crooked.