nothing works, it tells me that
 lovense toy is not detected.

I even deleted all my other mods 
to install devious desire.
I'm starting to pull my hair 
it's so frustrating.  
help me please 

probleme.png

The animation error is happening because you don't have the animations to do it. Unfortunately, this site doesn't any animations, but I've noticed that some of the ones on Lovers Lab work for the mod in spite of the fact they were made for Wicked Whims. As for the other error, I'm still investigating.

Click on your sim and equip the fetish or trait zoophilia or something like that.  Enter the cheat command cas.fulleditmode.  Click on the intended target and select modify in CAS.  When you get there go to the likes/dislikes section and go to fetishes.  There should be a choice to like giving to others and you can select what that sim or pet likes.  Then get out of CAS, shift-click on the target, you should get the traits/fetishes module and you can equip with some more traits.  When you click on the target and get to the more options menu, it should now have a "romantic" option.  If it is a pet, there should be the "Hug lovingly" option at first, just do that until other options like Kiss Lovingly comes up.  I also downloaded animations from Alonely and kzero91.  But the only one I could get to work was for the floor.  Good luck let me know how it turns out. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regarding the animations, these are referring to WW animations, any sex related mod relies on WW core system to operate in some way, in this case it's the animations. It's upto you to find suitable animations.

As for the Lovense issue. I assume you have enabled gaming mode in the Lovense App?

Also, if you do have WW or MCCC installed, it will also stop your game from working.

Devious Desires creator has been banned from the rest of the Sims 4 NSFW Modding community, due to the content of his mods, and the fact that most of his mods consist of stolen code and assets from other mod makers.

If you want a great game with Lovense Support, download Virtual Succubus.

• Thanks 1

И у меня эта же ошибка. Вроде ничего не ломает, но неизвестность пугает. Я пытался найти что-то связанное с Lovense Toy и не нашел ничего ближе к игре, кроме этой самой темы. @ColonolNutty, здравствуйте, нам нужна помощь. Если Вы понимаете, откуда у нас эта ошибка и что можно сделать, чтобы она не возникала, подскажите, пожалуйста. Заранее премного благодарен! 

On 1/17/2023 at 10:52 PM, MrPopo said:

Devious Desires creator has been banned from the rest of the Sims 4 NSFW Modding community, due to the content of his mods, and the fact that most of his mods consist of stolen code and assets from other mod makers.

If you want a great game with Lovense Support, download Virtual Succubus.

I had no idea about this, I downloaded this mod specifically because I was looking for breast milk content and figured I'd give it a try but it makes sense considering he seems to be really angry toward everyone who asks if it's compatible with WW (looking at the FAQ section where when asked he says "no, and you can go fuck yourself" .. like why so rude?) but then the irony of reading that and then going through the animation list on his site and seeing a ton of animation packs that were made specifically for WW ... yeah real strange isnt it?

Can you tell me what lovense even is? Do I need it in order to try out this mod? Does it do anything? Bc it's like a real company that sells real things, what's the point in having sims support for it?

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2023 at 2:05 AM, uhyeah said:

I had no idea about this, I downloaded this mod specifically because I was looking for breast milk content and figured I'd give it a try but it makes sense considering he seems to be really angry toward everyone who asks if it's compatible with WW (looking at the FAQ section where when asked he says "no, and you can go fuck yourself" .. like why so rude?) but then the irony of reading that and then going through the animation list on his site and seeing a ton of animation packs that were made specifically for WW ... yeah real strange isnt it?

Can you tell me what lovense even is? Do I need it in order to try out this mod? Does it do anything? Bc it's like a real company that sells real things, what's the point in having sims support for it?

Lovense makes real life sex toys that are remote controlled by phone, PC and games. If you don't have a toy from them you can ignore the Lovense message. If you have a toy from them DD can connect with their PC app to control the toy when the Sims have sex.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...