Savage Cabbages Animation Stuck in a loop.

7 hours ago, Doublezero said:

I've been having this problem for a while. The stool animation never gets past the start, it just keeps looping until the scene ends.

20240521214845_1.thumb.jpg.6f9554b9b1d3b2c10c10e1a474f8536a.jpg

I assume you are using AAF.

If so I'd advise to use the Discord

https://discord.gg/CjFXa26c

Hopefully I did the link correctly! lol. I am so out of date on this mod that I can't begin to start. It might just be a bug from the mod that is causing the loop as well. IN any case the people that help there will know the current status and if there is a solution ... a solution.

9 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I assume you are using AAF.

If so I'd advise to use the Discord

https://discord.gg/CjFXa26c

Hopefully I did the link correctly! lol. I am so out of date on this mod that I can't begin to start. It might just be a bug from the mod that is causing the loop as well. IN any case the people that help there will know the current status and if there is a solution ... a solution.

LOL, I'm hard-headed. I'll spend days trying to figure something out before I ask for help. xD

I have an idea what the problem might be.

Yea the problem is the recent update .... lol.

Anyway they are usually very good at setting things stright. At least in the past.  Sometimes I just can't see my hand in front of my face when there is a problem. Just can't see the obvious and bang my head when the answer is right in front of me. Someone else pointing it out helps. At least for me.

Good luck. I don't remember a loop with that animation pack when I used it a few years back. (I was helping DagobaKing with testing AAF back then. Back during Foreplay mod days... )

On a side note. I now return with a computer that can play games and do mods (14th gen i7 with 32gigs of ram and a 3070Ti etc. ) and what does Bugthesda do? They do an update that bones Fallout 4 :( WTF seriously?  I mention this as I will be banging my head against the wall setting stuff up again. Also might reach out to you for advice on setting up some of the modding tools etc. I might be shit at it, but still interested in screwing around with it anyway lol)