K2 Lady Death for Type3

K2 Lady Death for Type3

Lady Death for Type3

Outfits and AddOn trinkets inspired by the 'Lady Death' graphic novels. *I couldn't find anything like this for Fallout 3 so I made it.*

coc 11K2LDCell to get the items. They are in the steamer trunk in front of you. The trunk respawns every three days. FastTravel to get out of the cell.

MOD CONTENTS

Three BASE outfits:
Armor Outfit with boots, leggings, sleeves and gloves.
Boots Outfit with just the boots.
Claws outfit with clawed feet and hands.

Four Addon Items (can be equipped separately):
Lady Death Bra (AddOn Slot #1)
Lady Death Panty (AddOn Slot #2)
Bone Piercings (AddOn Slot #3)
Skull Piercings (AddOn Slot #3)

Miscellaneous:
Chocker (chocker slot)
Big Horns (eyeglasses slot)
Little Horns (eyeglasses slot)

*The items can be mixed and matched with the items from Girlie Girl Raider Witch for Type3*

Credits: dimon99, humannature66, Bronson, Kaw, Backsteppo, Kendo 2 and special credit to Brian Pulido for creating Lady Death.

Disclaimer: I made this to please one person, ME. If you don't like the way I made the items or packaged the mod well that's just too freak'n bad. I made this because I wanted to and you're lucky I'm sharing it.

License/Legal:

THIS UPLOAD IS NOT RESOURCE MATERIAL. No one may assign, directly or indirectly, all or part of my creative rights or obligations to other modders without my written consent.
Under no circustances is my absence from NSFWmods, either by accident or design, to be interpreted as permission to use the contents of this upload as resource material. This shall continue indefinately, commencing on the effective upload date.
This mod is Fallout 3 content and is not to be used in any way shape or form for Fallout New Vegas. This includes, but is not limited to, ESP only patches.
Permission for conversions to other Type3 (and TypeV) Body models will be considered on a case by case basis. PM me here at NSFWmods for permission and other details. Requests for shojo/loli will be denied and get you reported.

Kendo 2

Special Note: This mod is currently no longer being updated. I was given permission to upload by K2. -ega