Logging in

fred200

Very minor nit:

When you go to nsfwmods.com, it requests age verification. Well and good.

When you then enter user ID and password, it takes you back to age verification. Honestly, once is enough...

Windows 10 Pro, Chrome browser.

Edited by fred200
Add OS info

24 minutes ago, AlleyCa7 said:

I am glad this is being addressed. I know on mobile it is terribly difficult just to sign in with the age verification. Any chance for cookies so regular users don't even see age verification anymore?

Or... perhaps a way to directly log on for members?

Age verification or membership log on the main page? Then it can be locked up tightly and members wouldn't get the double prompt.

8 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Or... perhaps a way to directly log on for members?

Age verification or membership log on the main page? Then it can be locked up tightly and members wouldn't get the double prompt.

Any way of going about it is fine with me, but I was on break at work today and decided to check up on things here and honestly rage quit because the age verification would reload and resize the page after every input(meaning it would reload and resize respectively after I put my month, day and year and I had to do it twice). It was extremely frustrating. It takes me about 5-6 minutes to smoke a cigarette and I couldn't even make it past log in, in that time.

4 hours ago, AlleyCa7 said:

Any way of going about it is fine with me, but I was on break at work today and decided to check up on things here and honestly rage quit because the age verification would reload and resize the page after every input(meaning it would reload and resize respectively after I put my month, day and year and I had to do it twice). It was extremely frustrating. It takes me about 5-6 minutes to smoke a cigarette and I couldn't even make it past log in, in that time.

I assume that was on a phone? I don't have the problem of reloading inbetween the month/day/year etc.

That is different from my experience. I log on... through the age gate...(month/year) then log on into my account... the age gate pops up I ignore it... wait for refresh... then I am in and able to do my thing. this is on a computer, not a phone. I haven't used it on the phone because my alien supreme leader wouldn't like it..