Out of curiosity in your opinions do you guys think I should try & convenience my friends to get into pc gaming & leave consoles or do you guys think its a waste of my time

DragonLord87

As I said before sooner or later I will get even more into pc gaming & leave consoles & console censorships & like Raging Golden Eagle I'm not loyal to a brand. Well some if not most of my friends do loves gaming too & due to my taste in gaming,anime & manga & due to my collection & my waifu collection I had to ask since some if not most of my friends gaming on consoles when as for me like I said sooner or later I will get even more into pc gaming & leave consoles & console censorships.

So I don't know if I should try & convenience my friends to get into pc gaming & leave consoles too or don't bother anyway thanks for reading & thanks again for sharing your honest opinions & your experiences about your friends :).

People will use what they want. I have used consoles in the past and they have a purpose. I use a PC currently to game.  It is up to you if you want to use your time to try to convert the masses, however, I doubt much will change. for one thing... they might not be able to get the PC... ;)

All anyone can do is educate people on the realities of PC gaming and allow for their minds to be made up.

• Like 1