GECK: Hair List Where?

Basically I'm trying to give a follower mod by someone else a unique race so they have their own assets. For some apparent reason when I am in GECK I cannot find where the list of hairs are so that I can drag the hair I want to it so that I can assign it to the NPC. I was under the impression that it would be listed under Actor Data in GECK. And when I check my old custom race in FO3Edit it lists hairs in it's own branch like eyes. In GECK it also doesn't show hairs. This is driving me nuts because custom race tutorials don't show you exactly where it is. One tutorial just says go to characters hair, but I can't find anything related to that. I remember when I would drag custom hairs over to my custom race, but it's been so damn long I don't remember.

Up on the toolbar between NavMesh and Gameplay there should be a dropdown for Character.  The first category will be Hair.  IF the hairs are not there then look in the Object window under Head Part.  The follower might actually be bald and the 'hair' is slapped on like eyebrows or a beard.  Failing that...no idea.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Up on the toolbar between NavMesh and Gameplay there should be a dropdown for Character.  The first category will be Hair.  IF the hairs are not there then look in the Object window under Head Part.  The follower might actually be bald and the 'hair' is slapped on like eyebrows or a beard.  Failing that...no idea.

lol Fuck I'm so stupid. I forgot to check up there. I was busy looking in the Object Window with no luck. I got so used to CK I thought it was in the Object Window....

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Haha 1