Animations in Devious Desires?

aszialove

I've triple checked to make sure I met all the requirements for the mod but when Ioad her up the game give me a pop up error saying I'm missing this file: mod_data\deviousdesires\animations_customizations\main.json

Any help would be appreciated as I'm really confused and dying to try this mod out.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow am I late to the response party! 🤣 Any WW animation will work with DD.

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed on the pets anims, but I think the DD wiki has a list.

For regular anims: Azmodan, Yrsa, Atrois, E404P, GreyNaya, Mike24, Savaccini... just to name a few. All work with DD. You can find a bunch on LL, though your best bet might be to search elsewhere as a lot of anims are paywalled these days.

• Merry Christmas! 1

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, DaedricSpawn said:

same here, we need help

The way it worked for me is putting all my animations directly into the mods folder.

Now i have other issues and bugs with the DD mod but at least some animations works for some interractions.

Edited by HelloByebye

• 2 weeks later...

I have followed the procedures for the DD mod and animations and put the traits and fetishes for the Rape one i can see the lure and do this, fight and do this but the only one working is the fight one but no sex scene just the fight and when i do the lure one it says no animation found even though i have 2k+ of animations

Edited by khilluashe

• 4 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 12:49 AM, khilluashe said:

I have followed the procedures for the DD mod and animations and put the traits and fetishes for the Rape one i can see the lure and do this, fight and do this but the only one working is the fight one but no sex scene just the fight and when i do the lure one it says no animation found even though i have 2k+ of animations

literally same. i dont know what is going on and i've been dying to try this mod out for around a year. i do all the things and follow the instalation process to a t, crank up the enjoyment for rape and bdsm for both the aggressor and the victim, set the roles and the fetishes yada yada, and i get nada nada. a popup text saying no animations available. that's at least as far as i got with this mod. i dont wanna have to do alllll the uninstaling and reinstalling and moving shit around to get ww again, the "rough sex" option doesnt help the storytelling and adds to the romance bar between the characters.