Translation

You will need to do your homework. It isn't just an app. It is a lot more to do that. You will need to learn the modding tools then go in and do the translation from the game/mods etc manually. There might be some other eaiser ways but sometimes that shits the bed.

Havent tried this but...

Basically you need to change the conversations that can be seen in the mod.  The problems in the past with mod translation "apps" is that once you try to reintegrate it into the mod it messes things up. So if the above works well.. you still should learn your way around the Creation Kit and be able to find what you want. Just in case something messes up so that you can do a quick fix.

14 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

You will need to do your homework. It isn't just an app. It is a lot more to do that. You will need to learn the modding tools then go in and do the translation from the game/mods etc manually. There might be some other eaiser ways but sometimes that shits the bed.

Havent tried this but...

Basically you need to change the conversations that can be seen in the mod.  The problems in the past with mod translation "apps" is that once you try to reintegrate it into the mod it messes things up. So if the above works well.. you still should learn your way around the Creation Kit and be able to find what you want. Just in case something messes up so that you can do a quick fix.

tysm is really a good info now i only need study creation kit

13 hours ago, 1-800-aesthetics said:

tysm is really a good info now i only need study creation kit

While you do some studying you can post questions here to help you along if you run into any quesitons that some members here might be able to answer. Translations is a thing that many authors could greatly use and very time consuming.. well at least a distraction from someone trying to develop a mod. A great support for the author IMO. Also what language(s) are you looking to translate into?

9 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

While you do some studying you can post questions here to help you along if you run into any quesitons that some members here might be able to answer. Translations is a thing that many authors could greatly use and very time consuming.. well at least a distraction from someone trying to develop a mod. A great support for the author IMO. Also what language(s) are you looking to translate into?

Portuguese because is my native language, and also spanish maybe but for that i need to finish my course

13 hours ago, 1-800-aesthetics said:

Portuguese because is my native language, and also spanish maybe but for that i need to finish my course

Sounds good to me. If I am not mistaken once you learn the basics of the Creation Kit (GECK is similar) you can do basically the same for all the similar games from Bethesda

8 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Sounds good to me. If I am not mistaken once you learn the basics of the Creation Kit (GECK is similar) you can do basically the same for all the similar games from Bethesda

this is great for me the creation kit does not open on my pc from xuxa. thanks for the geck recommendation

18 hours ago, 1-800-aesthetics said:

this is great for me the creation kit does not open on my pc from xuxa. thanks for the geck recommendation

Remember you have to use the tool provided by Bethesda for each of the games you wish to modify. So if the Creation Kit isn't working for you for Skyrim, then GECk wouldn't work for you for Skyrim. Just wanted to be clear.