Kendo 2's Custom Races for Sluts

Kendo 2

Kendo 2's Custom Races for Sluts

WHAT DOES THIS DO?
This mod allows you to customize the female textures of Breton, Imperial, Nord and Redguard copy races.  Oh, and they look like sluts.  Feel free to move on if this doesn’t interest you.

REQUIRED MODS
Race Compatibility

MOD FEATURES
*10 new racial presets for each race.
*Uses whatever hair, eye and makeup mods you have installed for the human races.
*Unique file structures so you can customize the races to your liking.
*Scripting for the new races if you decide to be a vampire or werewolf.

SETTING UP THE MOD FOR YOUR GAME
By default the mod comes with UNP compatible female textures, BUT the mod uses whatever body meshes you have installed.  UNP is not required, but changing things around is your job.

DISCLAIMER
This mod is set up to use the cosmetics mods you already have installed.  To accomplish this I changed some vanilla form lists.  THIS WILL CAUSE CONFLICTS so you need to experiment and maybe juggle your load order.  I suggest loading this mod last, make your character and then move the esp to a spot where it won’t interfere with your other mods.

NO MALE SUPPORT!!!
The mod ONLY supports customizing female characters.  The male characters use the vanilla files so there isn’t any point in playing a male character if you’re going to use the mod.  Play a vanilla race instead.  SOS/SAM will work though.

NO EXTENDED CHARACTER EDIT SUPPORT!!!
I do not like that mod and I do not use it.  I use RaceMenu.

CREDITS
Dimon99 for UNP
TMPhoenix for Race Compatiblity
Kendo 2 for everything else

PERMISSIONS/TERMS
*This mod is not a resource and you must have my permission to use my content in your own mods.
*You may not upload my work to NexusMods.com, SteamWorkshop, Bethesda.net or any of their designees, Lover’s Lab, etc.  The mod is for NSFWmods.com only.
*As a downloader you have no vested interest in the contents of this upload.

• Like 1