A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

its realy sad, firstly im very thankfull that you are doing guides like this, but it would've been so much better to leave the old one intact untill this one is finished, because people like me are helpless, with this guide i cant get it back to how it used to be. best example i loved how you wrote when to use FNIS or outfitstudio. now i cant get any animations to work, i cant get outfitstudio to work (all i get is a body with "no image" on the body and i have no idea why) and so on. if i had a solid modded game without loverslab mods, i can get it to work, because LL mods arent complicated to set up (well atleast not for me), but i am so helpless at this point. im not over reacting or anything, but i tryed to mod my skyrim the last 2 days for around 4 - 6 hours a day, still no result =(

• 3 weeks later...

I just registered on this site to say Thank You! to Anatriax for making this full on book of a tutorial, I was at the point of giving up ALL hope.. 

I have to say reading threw endless piles of iffy & outdated nexus posts, that are all for the most part very conflicting in their install instructions from one mod to the next while trying to get UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP type mods and their Required mods working properly and as intended.

this entire process of perquisite installs, and very specific order of mod installs, and then LOOT split second sorting scatters them all apart and it's ..maddening

I only wish someday someone makes an all in one Skyrim Naughty Immersive complete overhaul installer mod that does it all in one click.

screw author content permissions .. 

Think of all the basic users out there having to sift threw & comprehend all this overcomplicated process into something they can possibly understand..yaknow the "non Developer scripting Guru who wish to simply play in a nice looking bug free skyrim rather then what I always end up with.. A sh!Tstorm soup of conflicting overwritten mods that may or may not cause a random CTD.  AAAAAH!

well at least we have this well written guide to reference until then :)

THANK YOU!

Edited by imapervertgamer

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there a fairly recent guide like this? Most of the links aren't available, options and guides are very outdated. Especially wtih the TES5edit part where the vid is outdated and the wyre bash part the exe wont even show up in MO. I'vee been on this for a couple of hours and I fear that when I boot up my game it'll all be wasted. 

On 4/6/2016 at 8:46 AM, Anatriax said:

Dual Sheath Redux:
As above, open and run Dual Sheath Redux
--It will automatically patch when closed
--When completed, follow steps 7 and 8 above, naming the mod "DSR Patch"

Also when doing this step the Redux patch says I'm missing TrueStorms.esp when i have installed and activated. Any help would be appriciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I am floored! Very good guide. Best ever for Skyrim modding? Probs :)

Wish I found this sooner! Fuddling with 7B, HDT & Highheels but incompatible armors = blah build this time. I found great movement anims (momodash, pretty combat, pretty jump, PCA, realistic idle, sexy idle, etc etc) and cool sexy armor (Gwelda) but it's not 100% stable/compatible. Tried STEP for visual effects but gave up because the steps weren't very clear and they conflicted and I crashed.... haha rolled back.

But this guide is super clear and offers tons of info. Will have to do all the stages for my next build project.... thx Anatriax!

• 2 years later...