UUNP Naughty Red Riding Hood 2 (Havok Enhanced)

Doublezero

UUNP Naughty Red Riding Hood 2 (Havok Enhanced)

Naughty Red Riding Hood 2 is a Havok enhanced clothing mod based on (you guessed it) Red Riding Hood.

Special note: The hood uses Havok physics and may clip through the body. This is a work in progress. If this becomes an issue for you let me know and I'll upload a version without Havok.

How to obtain:

After you activated the mod and loaded your save file, save and reload and it should automatically be added to your inventory. This will only happen once.

• The clothing should be added to your inventory on load.
  • You can also obtain the clothing with the console command "help NRRH2 0".

Requirements:

BodySlide / Outfit Studio - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015
    HDT HighHeels System  - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/
    SKSE - https://skse.silverlock.org/

Credits:

•  Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images)
  • Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
  • Caliente  - The maker of BodySlide & Outfit Studio.
  • Skyrim Script Extender Team  - The makers of SKSE.
  • Kendo 2 - Add an Item at Game Load script.

Permissions:
You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!

If I was you, Id ask how the color would be changed. What to do.

I hear it isnt difficult and once you know it.. you could change all your outfits colors to something more to your liking... ;) If that is something you might be interested in.. create a thread asking how to change colors of outfits for x game (Fallout NV, Fallout 3, Skyrim etc)

That is the best way.. some people (not @Doublezero) can get a bit bent out of shape when asking for custom colors and such. Some might take offense. (another reason to learn for yourself!)

It becomes pretty easy but time consuming with image editing software like GIMP, Photoshop, or the likes. All that needs editing for recolor is the diffuse map. Unless you want to change the material it represets i.e. leather, cloth, etc. But if it's just recoloring, it's pretty simple. Really simple if the texture for the armor/outfit doesn't provide a whole lot of detail on like buckles, straps, buttons.  Then it's a bit more work.

It can be done in a matter of a few minutes if it's easy. Just need to make sure you export it properly and export with new minmaps.

Edited by endgameaddiction

15 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

If I was you, Id ask how the color would be changed. What to do.

I hear it isnt difficult and once you know it.. you could change all your outfits colors to something more to your liking... ;) If that is something you might be interested in.. create a thread asking how to change colors of outfits for x game (Fallout NV, Fallout 3, Skyrim etc)

That is the best way.. some people (not @Doublezero) can get a bit bent out of shape when asking for custom colors and such. Some might take offense. (another reason to learn for yourself!)

Yes you are right but I don't know where to start and how photoshop and other necessary programs, I do not own

Fortunately, most of the programs you need.. can be free open source ones... ;) just get a few plugins and settings... If you are interested try posting asking in a thread. You won't hurt anything (in your game) that can't be fixed by installing over or just removing those files. Perhaps that KIND SOUL would post some more details on a thread you started to learn this. ;)

8 hours ago, qwfwefe said:

super I really like

I have always liked the black versions of that type of clothing.. that or white.. It is a personal preference. Of course I wouldn't complain when my girlfriend would show up in bed dressed in RED... ;) :P Blue, pink, brown, green. or whatever color... lol. :P

• 2 months later...