Jump to content

Doublezero

ADMINISTRATORS
  • Posts

    2,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    593

Everything posted by Doublezero

  1. An idea I had couple of years ago.
  2. Thanks! There are a ton of outfits that I would like to make but would require some physics. I never released rubber maids... maybe it's time to revisit it.
  3. The rigging for the dress is bad this is just learning process.
  4. Let's beat on this dead horse a little more shall we?
  5. Apparently Bethesda is now banning players who craft too many items. https://archive.fo/85cIK
  6. LOL this circus just wont end. Not that I'm complaining.
  7. I wonder how long Bethesda is going to play whack-a-mole with those duplication bugs before they give up.
  8. https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-01-11-fallout-76-players-have-worked-their-way-into-a-secret-developer-room-which-contains-a-human-npc
  9. I don't think they can afford him.
  10. More Bethesda incompetence.
  11. Bethesda is a freaking dumpster fire.
  12. https://www.vgr.com/fallout-76-player-count-on-ps4-could-be-even-lower-than-suspected/
×
×
  • Create New...