Sign in to follow this  
JoshQ

Impossible Heels Anat

Impossible Heels Anat

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: LOD1=7078; LOD2=1336
  • 4 color channels
  • Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens
  • Only available as .package 

Defects:

• Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations and poses
  • 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet

Notes:

• Originally I wanted to adapt World Adventures’ Armband Snake but that was too messy so instead I made my own mesh and just took a section of the texture for the rest
  • Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that use the original leg seam

Credits:

• Snake textures by Electronic Arts

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2020
  • Category

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File Impossible Heels Mandragora, plus platforms
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=9138; LOD2=2336 / Platforms: LOD1=9782; LOD2=3336 4 color channels Will add 6 and 10 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 and 9 to teens Only available as .package  Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations and poses 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Notes:
      Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that use the original leg seam Submitter JoshQ Submitted 04/06/2020 Category Shoes  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=9138; LOD2=2336 / Platforms: LOD1=9782; LOD2=3336 4 color channels Will add 6 and 10 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 and 9 to teens Only available as .package  Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations and poses 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Notes:
      Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that use the original leg seam
    • By JoshQ
      View File Gothic Corset 01, MedBod EDIT
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘Top’ category Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4294; LOD2=1883 / SimplerVer: LOD1=3678; LOD2=1673 4 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Right arm looks ‘weird’ in CAS, in-game everything looks fine Texture pixelation the closer you look and stretching depending on weight and animation Both wrist and neck will bend according to movement, for normal ‘simming’ this shouldn’t be a problem but for custom animations and poses there’s a chance for clipping and/or general weirdness Clipping between sims during custom animations although the main culprit is MedBod’s generous proportions Notes:
      This garment came from ‘Midnight Hollow’ it was a full dress and, as you can see, was reduced to a corset in just one take, first time it happens (I normally do between 3 and 10) ‘SimplerVer’ is exactly the same sans neck and wrists and has 3 color channels instead of 4 Compatible with just a few bottoms made by Electronic Arts I’m talking about very, very skintight pants, skirts, shorts, etc.; anything with the smallest of volume behind the hip will inevitably clip. Of course the latest MedBod doesn’t have this problem (yet, I still have to make some skirts for it, eventually)  
      Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 04/06/2020 Category Clothing