Long Left Arm

Left arm is fatter, longer and the left hand is bigger than the right hand. With or without mods installed, this problem persist. Any ideas? I thought it may have been a skeleton issue. Nope.

Only one thread that I found on the net speaks of this happening to males and there hasn't been a solution since 2010...

Edited by endgameaddiction

8 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Left arm is fatter, longer and the left hand is bigger than the right hand. With or without mods installed, this problem persist. Any ideas? I thought it may have been a skeleton issue. Nope.

Only one thread that I found on the net speaks of this happening to males and there hasn't been a solution since 2010...

You sure it isn't a skeleton issue?  That is the only thing I can think of that would do that. At least as far as I have every known..... Perhaps trade out that skeleton for another compatible

one Even the old default one used years ago. Should work still. (Yes, I realize likely you already did that to resolve the skeleton issue but ... still gotta put that out there. lol)

If it's happening with multiple outfits across multiple bodies then it has to be the skeleton OR the default female idle.  Whatever the case the Translation and/or Rotation on the Bip01 L Forearm and Bip01 L ForeTwist are in the wrong positions.  That the only explanation for why the Bip01 L Hand on the body mesh and the hand mesh remain aligned.  Otherwise you'd have a gap/seam.

Edit: If you're using a pipboy replacer that might be the culprit.