Independent games

ezg

If someone is creating their own game, can they post about it here? Share info about and links to the game? The game I am referring to is at the testing stage where people can play it and give feedback. It's by no means finished but it's playable. 

If it's not against the rules, I would like to tell my friend he can post about his game here.

Thanks in advance for any positive feedback.

Unless @Doublezero or @Kendo 2  has something to say, I don't see anything against the rules regarding posting their game so long as it doesn't break the rules stated. We have taken great care in crafting the rules to be a clear and concise as possible.  If for some reason it becomes a problem, then one of the moderators or admin will have a PM conversation on it and what might be needed to be changed etc.

I want to thank both of you for answering my question. I am trying to help a friend out and will tell him what you said. It isn't  a scam, no music is copyrighted (I know that for a fact) and I think his game qualifies based on the answers above. I will let him know and he can go from there.

5 hours ago, ezg said:

I want to thank both of you for answering my question. I am trying to help a friend out and will tell him what you said. It isn't  a scam, no music is copyrighted (I know that for a fact) and I think his game qualifies based on the answers above. I will let him know and he can go from there.

If it's legit, he's more than welcomed to upload here.  There's plenty of site mechanics available to facilitate interest in a new game. 👍