Sign in to follow this  
Doublezero

UNPB, UUNP HDT Latex Pink Zebra Mini Dress

UNPB, UUNP HDT Latex Pink Zebra Mini Dress

A Latex Pink Zebra Mini Dress from the future "Skyrim Latex & Rubber Collection".

How to obtain:

The clothing can be crafted at a blacksmith Forge or you can use the console command "help Pink Zebra 0" to locate the ids.

Requirements:

Credits:
Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images)
Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit

Permissions:
You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this