Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doublezero

UNPB, UUNP HDT Black & Red Latex Dress

1 post in this topic

UNPB, UUNP HDT Black & Red Latex Dress

This is a light armor based on a outfit worn in the scene "Padded Cell' on rubberdoll.net.

How to obtain:

As usual you can obtain the armor with a console command "help Black & Red 0" or at a blacksmith Forge.

Requirements:

Credits:

• Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images)
  • Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
  • Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

Potential issues:

• There may be some clipping in the skirt depending on what body type your using.
  • The skirt my behave weirdly in Pinup Poser.

Permissions:

• You're free to use this mod your own project.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doublezero
      View File UNPB Deadly Weapon Outfit
      This is a light armor based on the outfit worn in the scene "Deadly Weapon" from rubberdoll.net.
      How to obtain:
      You can obtain the armor with the console command "help Deadly 0" or at a blacksmith Forge.
      How to install:
      Extract the contents of the zip file into the Skyrim data folder. Requirements:
      An UNPB Body re-placer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?
      Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images) Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
      Permissions:
      You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!

Submitter Doublezero Submitted 02/21/2017 Category UNPB Armor  
    • By Doublezero
      This is a light armor based on the outfit worn in the scene "Deadly Weapon" from rubberdoll.net.
      How to obtain:
      You can obtain the armor with the console command "help Deadly 0" or at a blacksmith Forge.
      How to install:
      Extract the contents of the zip file into the Skyrim data folder. Requirements:
      An UNPB Body re-placer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?
      Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images) Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
      Permissions:
      You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!

• By Doublezero
      Almost done. I probably won't be releasing a UUNP conversion anytime soon. I won't write it off entirely but making the harness look decent for the 50+ Bodyslide sliders is a little bit too time consuming and the results aren't always satisfactory.