New Vegas Type3 K2 Androgyne Race and Sissy Slut

While mod hunting today I stumbled across some mods for New Vegas that required something called the "K2 Androgyne Race" mod as a dependency. However the mod seems to have since been deleted from the site since every link pointing to it is dead. And my attempts at searching for it have turned up nothing but more references to dead links. Would anyone happen to know where I could still download this? Or if anyone has a copy of it they could pass along? Or is this mod basically 'lost'?

And by extension so I don't have to go creating a separate thread for it, would anyone also be able to point me in the direction of Kendo 2's 'sissy slut' content? Or is that similarly difficult or impossible to find?

I appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Alas. While I wasn't looking for any support I was hoping I could at least find a download somewhere so I could use the mods that required it as a dependency. But if its simply no longer available anymore and not being shared or supported then I guess that's that. Thank you for your reply.

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Alson3erfs said:

Could i ask why?

Because some knob trans-activists on Reddit weaponized my mods, my name and this site as some sort of validation for them calling anyone who didn't agree with them the usual ist and phobe names.  The people they were going after weren't the ones causing all the drama and grief, they were.  My acceptance and tolerance have limits and they broke the needle on my bullshit meter.  I made some stupid mods for a stupid game, not propaganda tools.  Ironic that the very people who might get some enjoyment from the mods are the ones who fucked it up for everyone.

The mods are gone; they will not be reuploaded anywhere for anyone, end of story.

• Agree 2

Bullshit like that is the reason a metric shit ton of old mods created by the old school of modders are gone. Just to let you know the old school of modders were ones that colaberated easily with each other. Often times than not they would let some of their work be included into other mods to help the community and an author that perhpas didn't have that skill. All that was asked was a thank you and credit. That was it.  Gone are those days when things were for a game and for pleasure and fun. Now is weaponized bullshit by people that don't even take the time to investigate or even ask one question about the mod. Gone are the days when mods were expected to be free. When an author was absent for RL issues and a bug was found someone would fix that bug for that author and upload a copy (with full credit to the author ) so that people could use it. (This goes for an game update that broke that mod). Gone are the free mods that were uploaded by people that were new and assistance given to them to help them complete their vision. Now $$$$$ and bitches are what people will get. It is ashame that there are many people with a wealth of knowlege to give that just won't put up with that bullshit.

@Alson3erfs This is for you specifically.  The mod you are asking about would easily been kept up even if Kendo wasns't active here or elsewhere. Like other mods mentioned above. So long as someone trustworthy was willing to watch it, babysit it, it would stay up for everyone to enjoy. I've helped keep many old mods up on another site. Just because I am someone that was active and trusted by people to not shit on what they made. One mod had some cliping on an outfit. Someone in the community fixed it and offered it up (free no strings) and  after checking it and verifying it with others that know what the fuck they are talking about regarding outfits and textures/meshes stating it was good. I added it.  Others wanted to do all sorts of shit to another mod and it was shut down until the leadrs of the community or even better, the author(s) stated it was good.  It didn't past muster and didn't happen.

TL;DR: once people stop shitting on authors, weaponizing mods etc. then mods can return and everybody benifits.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:13 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Because some knob trans-activists on Reddit weaponized my mods, my name and this site as some sort of validation for them calling anyone who didn't agree with them the usual ist and phobe names.  The people they were going after weren't the ones causing all the drama and grief, they were.  My acceptance and tolerance have limits and they broke the needle on my bullshit meter.  I made some stupid mods for a stupid game, not propaganda tools.  Ironic that the very people who might get some enjoyment from the mods are the ones who fucked it up for everyone.

The mods are gone; they will not be reuploaded anywhere for anyone, end of story.

Ok fair enough thanks for answering my question

Oh man that freaking sucks cause honestly it was a rather trans positive mod. Note I am trans and loved this mod felt like I could finally play as me in my favorite game. Loud assholes ruin everything especially something that gave people some representation to feel happy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Faelana said:

Oh man that freaking sucks cause honestly it was a rather trans positive mod. Note I am trans and loved this mod felt like I could finally play as me in my favorite game. Loud assholes ruin everything especially something that gave people some representation to feel happy.

Yes, many positive comments from trans people that I am aware of about this mod. Clothing as well was made to order. Very Trans positive from what I heard of. 

Them shitting on stuff even if it benifts them is in voge and I dont' see much changing in the near future. Sadly, a few stupid people fuck it up for everyone else.

The sad thing is Kendo is extremely good at creating body models and have done so in the past upgrading the shitty bodies that Bugthesda believed was A OK when releasing the game.  Very few people have the skills present to be able to do so without a lot of learning and practice. He had so many more mods released in the past that have been removed for similar reasons. Someone always had to be an asshole.

Now the only way to get something is for someone to go thorugh the work to create it. They would also have to create outfits or modify the outfits that are in game to properly fit the bodies as well. Lots of work.

• Thanks 1

Oh 100% it's why I keep the files always downloaded so I can use them every play through of New Vegas hell hearing about it being cancelled makes me even sadder cause I would love more outfits! But it is what it is I hope in the future the mod does get to come back and I hope Kendo knows that he does good work for us!

• Thanks 1

The really sad thing is when people start tossing around shit about something (especially when it benfitis their community) nobody stands up anymore and calls their shit.  I'd imagine all it would have taken was people banding up and taking that person(s) shit and telling them off. 

I know of other authors that wouldn't have left the modding scene if they were supported and had appreciation shown for all their hard work. These were authors that gave their work FREE no patron or other money paths. (Not that using patron is a bad thing if done properly and respectfully to both the author and user)

Moral of the story is people need to shut up about shit they shouldn't be talking about and when someone starts talking shit... the community needs to put their ass back in its place. Bullies and shit throwers aren't needed in the modding scene.

Oh for sure hell it makes me want to learn how to mod so I could add a body but I am way too software dumb. But yeah like I said I hope people act better and I am still gonna have hope that it'll either come back or someone makes something like it in the future but either way I am glad Kendo knows that he is cool at least to one person in my community but eh terminally online people cause lots of problems you know?

5 hours ago, Faelana said:

Oh for sure hell it makes me want to learn how to mod so I could add a body but I am way too software dumb. But yeah like I said I hope people act better and I am still gonna have hope that it'll either come back or someone makes something like it in the future but either way I am glad Kendo knows that he is cool at least to one person in my community but eh terminally online people cause lots of problems you know?

There are baby steps that you can do to get more used to the software. Change some hairs, eyes outfits etc from the game to what you want (NPCs)  Other things that are easy to do as well. Slowly work towards what you want to do.

Keep in mind his skills that he uses can be used for many other games as well as other graphics work as well. ;)  He even uses the stuff he makes to make comics!  Lots of things you can start to do if you just want to play around with the stuff. You can't really hurt the game. (if installed using something like MOd Organizer) Even if you do, a simple nuke of the files and verify cache through STeam and you are back to business! 

AT one time I took all the great stuff that I liked from Skyrim and added it to a mod which ... made the game Beautiful. Some of my captures made others think it had ENB etc. It didn't. All running on a GTX 970 of all things. All I did was find the mods (replacres) that I wanted and made sure those and only those files and meshes were compiled into a single mod. I even started to merge mods before I stopped modding. Now I don't have a rig that is going to do much of anything so I"m held up there.

Damn! Wish I was that skilled. Been trying to convert the Vegas Girl Outfit to the body type I use cause well I am playing as a Cowgirl in New Vegas. So far I have given up in order to learn more about it!