New Vegas Type3 K2 Androgyne Race and Sissy Slut

While mod hunting today I stumbled across some mods for New Vegas that required something called the "K2 Androgyne Race" mod as a dependency. However the mod seems to have since been deleted from the site since every link pointing to it is dead. And my attempts at searching for it have turned up nothing but more references to dead links. Would anyone happen to know where I could still download this? Or if anyone has a copy of it they could pass along? Or is this mod basically 'lost'?

And by extension so I don't have to go creating a separate thread for it, would anyone also be able to point me in the direction of Kendo 2's 'sissy slut' content? Or is that similarly difficult or impossible to find?

I appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Alas. While I wasn't looking for any support I was hoping I could at least find a download somewhere so I could use the mods that required it as a dependency. But if its simply no longer available anymore and not being shared or supported then I guess that's that. Thank you for your reply.

• 9 months later...