Accessory Necklace “EP7Party” EDIT

JoshQ

Accessory Necklace “EP7Party” EDIT

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Located in the “Accessories” section, eyewear slot
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs
  • Polycount: 1224
  • 2 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Choker looks a little bit weird on CAS
  • Also on CAS your sim skin/extra accessories might get blurry after selecting the choker, in-game everything should look fine
  • The mesh doesn’t quite follow the contour on the back of the neck
  • Some clipping under normal simming, under custom sex animation the clipping varies from none to very visible depending on the position 

Notes:

• I started this project a loooooooong time ago and in the end I opted to make a new mesh using the main texture as guide, why? Because the original uses a transparency effect that has problems with custom hair (at least on my edits), making my own mesh removes the need to use the effect
  • Instead of generating morphs (because it conflicts with the Impossible Heels) I made three sizes: “medium” based on the base morph, “large” on the fat morph and “small” on the thin morph. Depending on your sims weight you can use the one that fits her the best
  • Every package is independent so you can install all or any combination without fear of conflict
  • Compatible with MedBod, the default body and probably other custom bodies
  • If you want to use the choker and glasses, or any other accessory on the same slot, at the same time you’ll have to install Nraas Mastercontroller and activate the “Multiple accessories per location” option
  • I have the small feeling someone else already did this...

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for the textures