The Fall of 76

I like the video, it gives a nice timeline of events with some tongue and cheek humor... for something that is entirely sad. Let me know your thoughts or any other sources of Fallout 76's failure... I know, you know, where there is a mountain of materials.

I created this as I didn't see another thread dedicated to the epic failure that is 76

I thought the other thread was already covering this well? Oh no, panic! time to merge topics and lock threads. *wink wink*

They're not only out of touch with their fanbase, they're out of touch with their skills as well. Having to work with the same engine for nearly two decades, you'd think they would have all the kinks worked out by now. I guess they are that incompetent. Yet, modders who don't have the source code for the engine can patch the game much better than these fools.

I don't think they're ever going to let go of the gamebryo engine. The most I can see them doing is actually stepping up their game and polishing it as best as possible. I don't think they want their devs having to learn new language and coding on a completely different engine. Their shareholders seem to be interested in wanting money now. Besides, they already have their hands full with TES6 and Starfail.

Edited by endgameaddiction

I couldn't find where we were discussing this however, there wasn't a dedicated thread for this train wreck so I thought I'd make one :D 

This thread is dedicated to the train wreck that is Fallout 76. If I remember correctly the other post were about Bethesda in general being a train wreck... I wanted to have a special section for Fallout 76 and its being a train wreck..

• 11 months later...