Looking for a Mod (Skyrim)

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Anyone know if there exists male vanilla skimpy armor? I'm still currently searching but I'm finding modded armor that's skimpy.

There was one for SOS on Nexus but it's so poorly done I wouldn't recommend it.  I think it's called 'Revealing Armors for SOS'.  It might be gone now.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

The one for SOS on Nexus but it's so poorly done I wouldn't recommend it.  I think it's called 'Revealing Armors for SOS'.  It might be gone now.

Right on. I didn't see that one. I kept running into skimpy custom armors.

Edit: Bah! It doesn't cover all the vanilla armors. Only the ones shown in the images. It'll do for now though.

Edited by endgameaddiction

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, driftscape said:

Anyone know of a mod that lets you pay off your bounty with sex as an alternative? I have the impression one exists but I wouldn't know what it's called.

I believe you are correct however, I can't remember the name either... I might be wrong. Also it might not be current or even available anymore.

While at it .. .perhaps check the following that came up as well. Might fit in your play

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1816-sexlab-paysexcrime/

• Like 1

I did a search but nothing came up other than someone asking for the same thing on Nexus back in 2012... The problem is I use duckduckgo and their search results aren't as accurate. Thanks for the links. Now I'm off to become a criminal. yay!

7 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Sorry, the above hit next page... I saw a way to put lines but my dumb ass didn't realize it was actually a page icon... lol. There are three pages. Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, that is soooooo fucking cool !   :D

That is cool . I'll probably never use it. lol

Edited by driftscape

• 2 years later...