Sissy Slut Bondage Gear and Sex Toys

Sissy Slut Bondage Gear and Sex Toys

This is a Big Pack! Bondage outfits, fetish pet kitty and bunny outfits, chastity stuff, butt plugs, body piercings and manicured nails.

LOCATION: *coc K2SissyRoom03 and coc K2SissyRoom04  to get the items.  They are in the trunks in front of you.  Fast Travel to exit the cells.

You'll need Feminized Sissy Sluts for this to work.

PERMISSIONS:  The contents of this mod are NOT resource material.  You may not redistribute my content without my expressed permission.
If you want to use my content then ASK ME first.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
47 minutes ago, 机一安 said:

Is there any way to get this mod now? It is really appealing to me!

No, all of the Sissy mods have been removed and I will no longer be providing the files or any mod support.

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, Tortoisetree said:

But why?? i want them all sooo badly. id even pay for em 

I was made aware of a reddit thread promoting trans ideology.  I was mentioned by name, along with NSFWMods.com, the sissy mods, etc.  I didn't care until I read into the thread and saw how vile the posters were and their intent.  The most vitriolic and hateful posters weren't the 'transphobes and homophobes' but the thread originators.  People can do/say whatever they want but they can't use the 'Kendo2' name or my 'support' as a pipe wrench to club people they don't agree with.  The mods have been removed and I don't see a path for them ever being reuploaded.