Accessory Heart Choker N01

JoshQ

Accessory Heart Choker N01

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Located on accessory section, necklaces slot
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: LOD1=1432 ;LOD2=714
  • 3 color channels
  • Only available as .package

Defects:

• The game “downgrades” textures and patterns from 3D accessories, normally happens when you use two or more (selection order might influence)
  • Clipping on the base of the neck depending on animation, is mostly unnoticed under normal simming
  • Accessories with morphs interfere and deform every.single.pair of Impossible Heels, instead I made ‘Fixed Size’ versions that separately adapts to the thin, medium and fat morph; you can install any combination without problems. Not the best solution but it works for my femsims :P

Notes:

• To add a little bit more detail I generated textures which include stuff like highlights and ambient occlusion, in short this looks 1234.56 times better than the “textures” I used before
  • Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original neck shape