Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Those that like Skyrim type games. Might like this. There isn't the free guides, pointers or hints though.  The graphics are pretty good and the animation is capture animations so not jerky or otherwise.

It is pretty good. Some of the mini bosses are kind of repetitive I have played for about 2 hours. I believe this is about a 6~8 hour game. Free with Game Pass on Xbox

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh right, that's the one where a small team set out to try and make a AAA-esque title! Seems they succeeded. Not really my sort of game buuut the background on how they made it was certainly interesting. A good example of what a small team can accomplish with a fraction of a budget of the big guys who can't manage to get anything released but crap. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, terens4 said:

nice game i guess

You guess? 

3 hours ago, Nessa said:

Oh right, that's the one where a small team set out to try and make a AAA-esque title! Seems they succeeded. Not really my sort of game buuut the background on how they made it was certainly interesting. A good example of what a small team can accomplish with a fraction of a budget of the big guys who can't manage to get anything released but crap. 🤭

The graphics and the motion capture was quite good. the visuals were on par IMO with new AAA games. The unique approach which is intended to show mental illness has been praised (by those that experience them)  Pretty nice game. 

To be clear however, it started to wear on my. It was more and more repetitive. Not to distract from the game. Unlike the Bugthesda games where they just run out of ideas and put in bullshit (not to mention not be able to release a stable game) This was intentional from what I read. It was dedicated to mental issues and some of the frustrations and exhaustion one would experience. So I won't take points off from the game for something that was thoughtful and unique.

• Agree 1