Hi Col. Nutty!

I LOVE how you've added the wants into the game. :)

So....my sim wants to defecate on himself (has defecate on sims and defecate on objects fetishes).  Which to me sounds VERY interesting. ;) But how do I do that?  I clicked on a few things (per the want instructions, click on furniture or floor and choose defecate on self from self service category), but I'm guessing that I may not have the right animations for it yet. Do you know which animations that would require?  Or which animators I should look into?  I mostly use Fouyaya's for scat stuff, but I don't recall seeing anything like that, at least so far.  So I was just wondering.  I've got plenty of def on sims for 2 participants, but not for just the one sim.

Thanks so much as always!

Rush

Edited by RushTX

I followed the instructions exactly, I even followed the troubleshooting, but the mod won't work. I can't even click on a household, it keeps loading back to the worlds screen with and without other mods installed and after clearing the cache