LS_SeeNoEvil HearNoEvil SpeakNoEvil Statues

LadySmoks

LadySmoks presents... See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil! 

This is a set of 3 individual statues in one zip file. Footprint adjusted so placement as shown is without cheats enabled. They can be found in Build/ Buy, in usual place for statues.

I had not thought to upload anything so soon, but these only needed thumbnails to be finished, sooooo...

They are made, in part, using a new tool under developement, by CmarNYC. They are posed from an actual ripped Sim, with a rearranged UV map, so they are a bit high poly as TS3 statues go.

Honestly was not intended, as I began work on these a couple of weeks ago, but I now find the theme to be a bit ironic... So, decided to make them my first upload here.

I hope you like them!

• Like 2

On 2/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, LadySmoks said:

LadySmoks presents... See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil! 

This is a set of 3 individual statues in one zip file. Footprint adjusted so placement as shown is without cheats enabled. They can be found in Build/ Buy, in usual place for statues.

I had not thought to upload anything so soon, but these only needed thumbnails to be finished, sooooo...

They are made, in part, using a new tool under developement, by CmarNYC. They are posed from an actual ripped Sim, with a rearranged UV map, so they are a bit high poly as TS3 statues go.

Honestly was not intended, as I began work on these a couple of weeks ago, but I now find the theme to be a bit ironic... So, decided to make them my first upload here.

I hope you like them!

Ive been looking for your Harley Quinn gotham knights cc on LL but the page seems to be down, will you please consider reuploading that? It's incredible

Edited by nyssabyss
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, nyssabyss said:

Ive been looking for your Harley Quinn gotham knights cc on LL but the page seems to be down, will you please consider reuploading that? It's incredible

Thank you so much! And yes, I will eventually be uploading everything here. I am just not in a big hurry right now. But, I discussed with the admin, and plan to make 2 blog pages. One for only FemmeBots, and another for all other content, then to post new content thru the usual route, and eventually to the appropriate blog page.

I am on another indefinite break from working on Harley, but if I am ever satisfied with the Harley outfit in my avatar, and the one on my profile cover, I will some day share those as well. But, those are very special to me, and I want them as close to perfect as a mortal can acheive!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Thank you so much! And yes, I will eventually be uploading everything here. I am just not in a big hurry right now. But, I discussed with the admin, and plan to make 2 blog pages. One for only FemmeBots, and another for all other content, then to post new content thru the usual route, and eventually to the appropriate blog page.

I am on another indefinite break from working on Harley, but if I am ever satisfied with the Harley outfit in my avatar, and the one on my profile cover, I will some day share those as well. But, those are very special to me, and I want them as close to perfect as a mortal can acheive!

Thanks so much for the reply! I'll be looking forward to it patiently, finding good cc for s3 is getting harder and harder.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nyssabyss said:

Thanks so much for the reply! I'll be looking forward to it patiently, finding good cc for s3 is getting harder and harder.

I try to always reply. ))) For me, making things is still fun, and I am still learning new techniques. Now, new will be learning how to make a page for everything... and finding time to actually do it. ))) While still making new things, and finishing old projects to prepare for upload.

• Like 1