A new question about Mod Basics

zilvradrow

Once again a question to the experts. How hard is it to create a companion? What programs are needed? It is only to test something, I want to learn to know the basics and I like to create new characters. Somewhere I had seen on YT how to do something like this, but I only understood the half of it, because the person was so fast. Stupid language barrier and so on ...
Would it make sense as a beginner it to try?

Thank you for your time.

I believe I know what tutorial video you are referring to.

Creating a follower depends what you are going for.

This one is a good one.

Edited by Guest

I want only my actual Character as a Follower for a new Dova. She is not one of the Vanilla Race, rather be one of the SuccubusRace. If she get better than I expected, I would want to offer the companion as a download.

It looks so easy, what this modder does, but i think  I do not make myself a favor. Thanks for your Post.

If you've never worked with the Creation Kit, Nifskope or NifMerge, we're here to help. I'm familiar with all three. K2 and DB have more experienced nifskope than I do since they make meshes. My suggestion is getting familiar with the Creation Kit. It can be intimidating but it becomes much easier to use as you familiarize yourself with it. :)

Edited by Guest
dirty edits