Revealing Clothing compilation by JoshQ

JoshQ

Revealing Clothing compilation by JoshQ

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Description:

In short these are garments from the game and various of its expansions/content packs with the chest area removed and replaced with CmarNYC’s naked top, I also made a version with the default naked chest but with new bone assignments that allow it to use custom slider to increase chest size and shape, sadly boobs will look like torpedos the bigger you go. You can use Delphy’s breast slider to somewhat minimize the effect.

You can also have petite boobs with this clothes or just use the default sliders, both Cmar and Barbie Boobs version are based on the game’s defaults, that means it can be mixed with whatever skins, tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories you want; at the very least from the game and of course from me.

This CC pack represent my very first steps on the wonderful and outright stressful world of TS3 modding, it means errors are presented in every single release. It sounds worse than it is for normal “simming” you will hardly notice anything is wrong; if you start using animations, sex mods or simply move your camera below the waist you’ll find clipping, texture stretching, botched normals, etc, etc, etc…

Because of that and many other reasons I stopped doing this type of clothing, at least for this body. The few remaining projects I still work on are tailored exclusively for MedBod. In other words this CC is unsupported by me.

General details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult females
  • Located in the Top/Bottom categories
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims

Zip contents:

• BodyRomanticSlipBows Transparency EDIT
  • Island Paradise Bikini EDIT
  • Corset and Garterbelt
  • Revealing Gothic Corset
  • JacketRibbons Multiple EDITs
  • Sexy Rabbit
  • Rocker Choker multiple EDITs
  • Revealing Robe EDIT
  • Sexy Magician EDIT
  • Romantic Babydoll Transparency EDIT