ImpHeels Devi

JoshQ

ImpHeels Devi

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young teen, adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 4084
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adults and adults 6 units above ground, 5 on teens
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Shading problems on the ankle but only noticeable from super close
  • Depending on the situation you will see clipping on ground, beds, chairs, etc. and misalignments on default and custom animations/ especially while interacting with other sims; in some cases complete feet deformation will happen just remove the shoes
  • 3D accessories like chokers, collars, belts, and whatnot can potentially interfere with the shoes and deform them, for now the solution is to wear one or the other but not both

Notes:

• This is an original mesh created with a combination of Metasequoia, Blender and Milkshape3D
  • Literally I opened Ashoka’s main file and started playing with the shape, just added some extra vertices on the base, soles and ankle to get a curvier shape (Metasequoia rules!)
  • Patterns look pretty good (Thanks Blender!)

Credits:

• Feet based on EA’s original mesh

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2017
  • Category

• 2 weeks later...

how to install these packages in Skyrim (preferably an explanation using Organizer mode) and if necessary a game (activation command console ...)!? Thank you ! ... and another thing, if you can: your legs are very sexy pictures look great. aume have used a body type, or not standing in the game Skyrim!? I have not managed to get up ever so beautiful Skyrim!