nsfwmods.com Web Support Thread

• 1 month later...

How do I "unhide" a blog entry? Or a post for that matter? Hiding a blog or a post seems to prevent other members as well as the owner of the blog/post from accessing it, which is practically the same as deleting it unless you are moderator who can somehow access it. So, it's kind of pointless to have that functionality unless you give the user an option to bring it back.

• 2 years later...

Is there a way to post blog entries or gallery images WITHOUT appearing on the latest "Blog Entries" and "Images" lists (i.e. the columns on the RHS of the main page)? Just wanna mind my own business without stealing the limelight from other posters.

1 hour ago, bjornk said:

Is there a way to post blog entries or gallery images WITHOUT appearing on the latest "Blog Entries" and "Images" lists (i.e. the columns on the RHS of the main page)? Just wanna mind my own business without stealing the limelight from other posters.

There's no way to do that as far as I'm aware.

• Thanks 1

For some reason, I have started to get a Google translation popup on this site, probably because I'm not accessing it with an IP of an English speaking country. Is it this site's doing, perhaps a new "feature"? It's never happened to me before. Is it possible to disable it somehow, preferably without having to "touch" it and accepting a cookie or some shit?

Edited by bjornk

• 9 months later...

I have the tendency to PM DZ when there is an issue going on with the site, so I'm going to make it a habit to report it here.

Uploading an image to the gallery prompts an error. I first tried as a .png screenshot and then tried as .jpeg a few times.

Untitled2.jpg

hmmm.... Happening on LL as file attachment.

Alright. After running the images through paint, it reduces the size whereas doing so on Win10 does not. It games .jpeg images the same file size as .bmp. I have noticed that on LL some images will give me errors. I haven't tried on this site after reducing the image sizes.

Edited by endgameaddiction

• 1 month later...

Been slow to reupload content, but have had issues every time I do. Usually have to try 2 or 3 times. Today, while uploading to the boutique blog page, I began getting errors when uploading pics. No screeshot of that. So, I tried saving what I had on the page, and got this...

Capture.PNG.caad3cb02ec5df14e5a624953405ffbc.PNG

Is there some limit to how much can be on one page?

45 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Been slow to reupload content, but have had issues every time I do. Usually have to try 2 or 3 times. Today, while uploading to the boutique blog page, I began getting errors when uploading pics. No screeshot of that. So, I tried saving what I had on the page, and got this...

Capture.PNG.caad3cb02ec5df14e5a624953405ffbc.PNG

Is there some limit to how much can be on one page?

Looks like it might be due to the amount of users connected to the site. I could be wrong.  I've seen this as well from time to time but it usually gets sorted (I assume) by @Doublezero in short time.  If I am correct, consider it growing pains.

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

Looks like it might be due to the amount of users connected to the site. I could be wrong.  I've seen this as well from time to time but it usually gets sorted (I assume) by @Doublezero in short time.  If I am correct, consider it growing pains.

That is what it looked like to me also, but figured to ask about it. On second try, I was able to get more added to the page. )

Always good to have more people here! A pity that so many remain as "guest", and not register, or say hi.

3 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Pretty much sums up the issue. I can increase the total max user connections and that will solve the issue if it's simple growing pains.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bjornk said:

Have the challenge questions (e.g. What's you favorite game/team?) been removed while logging in? I've logged in and out three times to test it and I've been asked any.

I disabled security questions because some members had login issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question about moving content within the site. I currently have 3 blog pages set up. 2 are basically to repost my older content, and been posting newer content thru the regular downloads section. 

What I wanted to know is, is there a way to move content from regular downloads to a specific blog page, or just repost (double post) those items to appropriate page?

My FemmeBots more than the other items, are a novelty that I want to display in one place, especially as there are a few changes in their format.

Edited by LadySmoks
more info

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is or was there ever support for bbcode? I'm trying to use an image share to post screenshots in BBcode, but only the code appears shown when I'm done. I'm using Imgbox, which has been fantastic for the 8+ years I've used it. No agenda pushed and. you can upload normal or adult images as long as you flag what the image is.

14 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Is or was there ever support for bbcode? I'm trying to use an image share to post screenshots in BBcode, but only the code appears shown when I'm done. I'm using Imgbox, which has been fantastic for the 8+ years I've used it. No agenda pushed and. you can upload normal or adult images as long as you flag what the image is.

BBCode support was removed for IPS4 a while ago.

BBCode - Help & Support - Invision Community

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...