nsfwmods.com Web Support Thread

This thread is for support related to issues or problems related to this web site. Including uploading, downloading, etc.

If you are having problems with our website's functionality and can't accomplish something or have questions on how to do something here on the site, please post below. 

Regarding asenasen's post about problems uploading screenshots, I concur there's a problem as well. Once you have clicked finish and it finishes uploading it to NSFW, it loads another page which should be of your image, but it's blank white. I went to Skyrim images and it shows my image blank and 3 uploaded which I only uploaded one.

Yes, Doublezero. I have uploaded many photos before. On one recent test, couldn't get the final panel (4th step) to complete (I believe it was the nsfwmods.com gallery) and on the second attempt I used the miss category and I went through without editing anything and got to the end where I was greeted with a white page. 

Both attempts failed.

Test.7z

Sorry, had the mouse turned off on the capture. Didn't realize until I was done. however,you can see the changing color of the bottom radio / button showing I am trying to go farther. I doesn't work for me. You can download the example but you will see the same or similar results as what is being shown above. 

I can't figure out what the issue on my end. I uploaded plenty of photos before for most every gallery. Don't understand why I can't now. I doubt it could be a user error but it is possible.

I hope this info helps Doublezero.

I tried another browser same results (Chrome) and tried some more photos and this time they uploaded but can't be viewed.

HOWEVER....I copied off a photo that was already uploaded and it worked. ( I deleted it since it wasn't my photo)  Something to do with format and rules?

9 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I hope this info helps Doublezero.

I tried another browser same results (Chrome) and tried some more photos and this time they uploaded but can't be viewed.

HOWEVER....I copied off a photo that was already uploaded and it worked. ( I deleted it since it wasn't my photo)  Something to do with format and rules?

All of the settings are the same as before so I doubt that's the problem. I have an idea what it may be but I'm waiting to here back from IPS.

Edit: Also don't delete the failed uploads. I need those to stay up for now.

I doubt it is the DNS. I can access and do everything else, even upload other photos from the site. I uploaded others randomly downloaded from the web. (aliens :P) and they uploaded just fine. I can't use the screen captures I create myself from Fraps.

Changed the format (png) and it still has problems. Did do the DNS but little change. What I create can't be uploaded.

I uploaded this

before and itworked. It is a photo I captured. Can't figure why I can't do this. Some can, many others can't there has to be a reason. I can upload photos to other gaming sites, it is very strange. 

You have a few of my uploades that didn't work. You have some that did. Those were taken from the web. The ones that don't work are ones I captured myself. I don't have any other captures now to send. 

Win7x64 firefox, 51.01.1 (32bit) and I tried Chrome and did your suggestion of clearing DNS cache. 58e43eae32a1b_firefox2017-04-0419-47-07-72.png.c80893275997f1aa938801587517dd90.png

this worked here. and in the gallery. It was from fraps but it only captured the active window not full frame.

I uploaded this

which show an issue with a random screen capture of my web page being uploaded. The issues are so strange and different each time. I didn't know there was a problem before, a while back I uploaded all sorts of screen captures and photos before without any issues. I changed the capture format from .jpg to .png. I can try another format.

27 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

It should work for everybody. The PHP memory limit was set too low.

So would that affect the upload of larger photos, or batches of photos? IN any case it is nice to be able to upload again. Didn't even know I couldn't until after someone mentioned they had problems.

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

So would that affect the upload of larger photos, or batches of photos? IN any case it is nice to be able to upload again. Didn't even know I couldn't until after someone mentioned they had problems.

That's a good question. There's a separate php setting that deals with uploading large file sizes and I increased that too. I might need to change one more setting though.

So far all works well. How large are you talking about? If it is a photo perhaps try downloading an extremely large one from google?

Tested it myself. It just froze for a very long time even after the first part which is the upload part. Of course, this is insane size >70mp. ;)

I have attached those test photos. One if of Snoop dog and the other is Deadpool. Both pretty cool photos. :P Likely original source or close to it.

www.wusa9_.com_.jpg.7z

2000cb20160115021820.7z

Cool. It would be great to have the ability to upload over 100mb files.

So far it seems as if the very large (larger than a typical screen capture) isn't working well. It does work somewhat but chokes. However in reality there is no need for SLR super sized photos to be uploaded. 2k captures work fine. (I don't have a 4k monitor)