Fallout 4 High Resolution Texture Pack

Apparently Fallout 4 has a High Resolution Texture pack that has been out for a but of time and I wasn't aware of it. 

So I am checking it out and downloading it... or more to the point... using up 4 weeks of bandwidth to download it. It is showing up as 55.1 gb from what I can see (unless there is a massive unknown update included in the game which shouldn't be the case since I have no restrictions to updates to this game due to my not using it) 

I am wondering if it is going to be the quality of Skyrim Texture pack. That is a little improvement for a massive FPS drop due to not being optimized and I'd need to download all sorts of added textures and such to overwrite this to get any level of performance/quality added to my game. 

If anyone has it installed and can give some reviews on this please feel free to comment. :D

Neither FO4 or Skyrim are optimized for 4k textures, especially on creatures/npcs.  Give every npc in a cell 4k clothing and skin textures and be prepared for crash on load or bad stutters.  At least with FO4 there aren't texture swaps between races like there are in Skyrim.

52 minutes ago, Vortec said:

....Wait I Know you

Hi RC although i don't have the Game myself I've read that it wasn't worth it and will cause stutters. Believe it's talked about on LL somewhere

Hello, I know you too.. lol

What is this site that you are talking about... LL something, something? :P 

Neither FO4 or Skyrim are optimized for 4k textures, especially on creatures/npcs.  Give every npc in a cell 4k clothing and skin textures and be prepared for crash on load or bad stutters.  At least with FO4 there aren't texture swaps between races like there are in Skyrim.

Yes, the engine/game is horrible with this however at least Fallout 4 is suppose to be 64bit.. at least it doesn't have the restrictions that FNV has for textures. Right?