Scum - A new open-world survival game for PC

bjornk

Not saying I'm interested in the game itself but this game seems to have some interesting features, nice graphics too...

Unarmed combat...

Spoiler

How wet clothes affect the game...

Spoiler

Stealth, Camo, Awareness and Tactics...

Spoiler

Weapons and combat...

Spoiler

Edited by bjornk

It's cool the amount of detail they put into each feature. Not my style of game but I like how wetness and dryness work with each cloth layer and accessories in the second video.

Edited by Guest

• 7 months later...

I saw a female player poop and then some guy was rolling over it while making orgasmic sounds... Definitely has potential to be the best game ever.💩 I wonder what people will do with it when they finally add female characters...🤭

Edited by bjornk

Still, the game has the most realistic pooping in video games history, it even supports diarrhoea and vomiting!😅

It's so funny seeing people getting killed because they had to poop at the most inappropriate times! Definitely a life lesson! Adventurers, make sure you go to the toilet before going out adventuring!🤣

Even though I like complex and realistic systems and mechanics in games, they should be "under the hood", leaving everything to the player is too much micromanagement, to be honest.

Edited by bjornk