Good job Bethesda.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

No one I know admits to playing it so the base has to come from the consolers/players-are-payers crowd.  Bethesda funnels manpower and funds into it, turning their 'every four years' dev cycle into what it is now.  Honestly, other than laughing I have no interest in what they're doing.

They are chickens :P

I have easily and readily stated that I played various games. Sometimes they were good enough for me.  I played .. actually tried Starfield as some people I know played it. They seemed to like it so I gave it my own check and found it was utter trash.  There has to be something going on with that game. It doesn't make sense except for the xbox subscription and they giving it to people.  That is liklley the reason for a portion of Starfield #s. People can jump in and fuck around for an afternoon without any real committment.

I can't do that now as I don't have the subscription for xbox anymore with some of their bullshit. Haven't turned it on for the past couple of months and even got one of the games I liked once it popped up on sale on Steam.

Slightly off topic. How good is the companies offerings (that made witcher I forget the name right now) Is it worth buyijng a game from them instead of Steam/Origin and whatever other bullshit ?